Sponsored

Zone Offroad 2.25” Adventure Series Lift - anyone install on 2023 Wildtrak?

OP
OP
BroncoDymond88

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am getting a little what feels like rubbing on full lock left turn. I don't think it's rubbing because it doesn't rub continuously it kinda vibrates after each full turn of the tire. I reached out to the shop and they said they were conservative when trimming and they likely just need to trim more.
I'm on stock wheels and tires
Sponsored

Wtb13000

Wildtrak
First Name
Wyatt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Are you guys below 80” or 6’ 8” post lift? My hardtop appreciates the measurement considering that’s my work garage height limit, and I’d rather confirm. Math says yes as stock height is 75.3” I think but just checking.

OP
OP
BroncoDymond88

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hard to get a measurement to the top but it's definitely 75" or less. I do have a little bit of weight on mine but not enough I don't think to lower it, so I think you're good. Just go VERRRRYYYY slowly the first time.
;)

hold24

Badlands
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F250 limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am getting a little what feels like rubbing on full lock left turn. I don't think it's rubbing because it doesn't rub continuously it kinda vibrates after each full turn of the tire. I reached out to the shop and they said they were conservative when trimming and they likely just need to trim more.
I'm on stock wheels and tires
Did you ever find out what was rubbing at full lock ? I'm considering this lift but planning on keeping factory tires n wheels for a while.. There shouldnt be any trimming with the factory wheels n tires

OP
OP
BroncoDymond88

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I spoke with the tech, he mentioned there is trimming involved and they likely just didn't trim back enough since they were being conservative. He said if it's still happening when they do the 1k mile checkup they can trim more. I didn't ask exactly what he needed to trim.

Even with this, it's only in full lock and only when turned left. Besides that, this upgrade has been beyond worth it. The truck just looks as big as it should and the front end being level makes it look so much meaner.

Sponsored

Nanook

Wildtrak
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco, Galaxie, Ducati Streetfighter V4S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Alright fellas, got the Zone HOSS 3.0 lift installed along with Method 703s (0 offset) and 37in KO2s - overall I am very happy with the setup.

Ride quality - now I get this is totally subjective and based on many factors but overall, I prefer it over stock. It is slightly stiffer but in my opinion, in a good way. It’s not jarring going over speed bumps or large bumps nor do I feel limited travel jarring to date. The OG Fox setup is great and plush…like wearing Hoka shoes if you will, but had a lot of nose dive and body roll and now that is gone.

Rubbing - no rubbing lock to lock on road with decent clearance on crash bars, fenders and running boards. I haven’t had a chance to really flex it to check rub but will likely just trim crash bars and swap out my running boards for rock rails/steps for peace of mind. Will be going to Hidden Falls OR park, Big Bend National and State Park and Merus OR Park a lot in the future so don’t want any issues.

Measurements - I had roughly 3/4in rake in stock form and now it is completely level. 41.5in bottom of fender to ground all around

Driveability - Do not notice loss of power or gear hunting, which I hated on my Taco. I might get the FP tune for shits and gigs, but I wouldn’t say I “need” it.

Road noise with 37s - KO2s are quieter than stock SAS and eat up far less rocks. Hopefully the KO2s stay balanced.

All that being said, the wife approved and ask if we were going to get bumpers next 😎 alright alright alrightttttt

IMG_5735.jpeg
Have you wheeled with this setup? I purchased the Zone kit and plan to run 37’s too

OP
OP
BroncoDymond88

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Have you wheeled with this setup? I purchased the Zone kit and plan to run 37’s too
It will accommodate 37's but I wont upgrade until my factory tires are worn out.

I was out this weekend, mostly in big puddles but I haven't had any issues so far.

Nanook

Wildtrak
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It will accommodate 37's but I wont upgrade until my factory tires are worn out.

I was out this weekend, mostly in big puddles but I haven't had any issues so far.
Thank you. My reply was directed to the black bronco running 37’s.
I’ve wheeled my stock Wildtrack and would hope this setup doesn’t negatively affect the stock tire size.
Not a lot of off-road reviews for this kit, but puddles aren’t a concern lol

Jwells104

Wildtrak
First Name
Jameson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I haven’t had a chance to wheel it yet but should in the coming weeks! There is a 50/50 chance it will rub fully flexed from my guesstimates.

RobWTX

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Any updates @Jwells104 ? I'm about to pull the trigger on this kit myself. I'll be keeping stock rims/tires for now, and upgrade to 35's later, but maybe 37's. I don't plan on aftermarket rims tho, I actually like these stockers.

Sponsored

Jwells104

Wildtrak
First Name
Jameson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@RobWTX didnt get to wheel it hard like I wanted… very light and mild flexing. With that said, there was no rubbing but I am going to switch from running boards to rock rails going forward because I could for see that being an issues if I pushed it hard. Going path of least resistance and cutting until presented with a reason too.

RobWTX

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ordered the kit, might get it installed next week if it arrives quick enough. :)

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ‘1928 model A, “23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have the Zone 3” kit and JKS clearance kit on my Sasquatch with MT Baja Legend 37x13.50r17s on Icon recon pro 17x8.5+zero. No rubbing yet but have not really flexed it out yet…I would have picked readylift over Zone if it was available or I knew about it at the time…
Ford Bronco Zone Offroad 2.25” Adventure Series Lift - anyone install on 2023 Wildtrak? IMG_3046

Wtb13000

Wildtrak
First Name
Wyatt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Any updates on how this kit is working out?

New installs or feedback?

Nanook

Wildtrak
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine will be installed tomorrow, very excited!
Sponsored