Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So from the get-go, I’ve never been a fan of the Badlands fridge magnet on the side of the Bronco. However, I love the trim name - ”Badlands” and I want to call it out.

I’m curious what you think of this mock-up. I didn’t make it; it’s just a “vision” that a vinyl wrap company mocked up for me.

It’s a matte black with a matte grey (or black) lettering. I want it to be subtle but also make a statement.

Thoughts? I’m also open to your suggestions/ideas; bonus points if you can mock something up to illustrate your idea.

Thanks!

Ford Bronco Vinyl Wrap Idea 9CFF6D98-8983-459F-98ED-907A3B19BF63
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m personally not a fan of branding. I do like some of the of the stripe kit ideas that are floating around that compliment the lines. Less is more, but you make it however you want it. 👍🏻
I appreciate the constructive criticism.

I’m not in love with this, but I don’t mind it. I’m definitely open to some ideas as I’d like something to make mine a little more unique.

CCBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I appreciate the constructive criticism.

I’m not in love with this, but I don’t mind it. I’m definitely open to some ideas as I’d like something to make mine a little more unique.
I hear you. Curious what you come up with. I’m sure some others may chime in with some ideas.

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, with the way this pole is going, I’m sure glad I didn’t post a picture of it installed on my Bronco only to find out it looks like a dumpster fire lol.

And kudos for no smartass comments (yet). Very professional. Cheers.

Sponsored

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So from the get-go, I’ve never been a fan of the Badlands fridge magnet on the side of the Bronco. However, I love the trim name - ”Badlands” and I want to call it out.

I’m curious what you think of this mock-up. I didn’t make it; it’s just a “vision” that a vinyl wrap company mocked up for me.

It’s a matte black with a matte grey (or black) lettering. I want it to be subtle but also make a statement.

Thoughts? I’m also open to your suggestions/ideas; bonus points if you can mock something up to illustrate your idea.

Thanks!

Ford Bronco Vinyl Wrap Idea 9CFF6D98-8983-459F-98ED-907A3B19BF63
I like seeing ideas to personalize each Bronco. Like yourself, I like the name “Badlands”. For me, less is more. My build will be a Badlands 2-Door in Carb Gray, so the ideas flow from that image.

I might start with switching out the bucking Bronco on the tailgate from chrome to black. With the Badlands gray grill, I might change the Bronco letters from white to black. From there I might seek out replacements for the vinyl Badlands badges with either a black metal Bronco or black metal Badlands.

So there you have it.

Ford Bronco Vinyl Wrap Idea BaseBadge

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the matte stripe with a slightly less matte writing in it... almost a reverse shadow look, if that makes any sense. However, that’s all relative to the color of the vehicle as well.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you like it then that all that counts because you the one paying for it.

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I like seeing ideas to personalize each Bronco. Like yourself, I like the name “Badlands”. For me, less is more. My build will be a Badlands 2-Door in Carb Gray, so the ideas flow from that image.

I might start with switching out the bucking Bronco on the tailgate from chrome to black. With the Badlands gray grill, I might change the Bronco letters from white to black. From there I might seek out replacements for the vinyl Badlands badges with either a black metal Bronco or black metal Badlands.

So there you have it.

BaseBadge.jpg
this looks proper. I like the stylized OG "bronco" on the side.

If the OP wants the Badlands on the car, maybe "Badlands" in the same stylized font as the OG "bronco" above, and same place.

Then, do an outline or line drawing (with shading or shadows) of the Badlands mountain range on the side. that might be cool

Ford Bronco Vinyl Wrap Idea stone-cliffs-grass-badlands-national-park

Ford Bronco Vinyl Wrap Idea 11254185_0

Ford Bronco Vinyl Wrap Idea 11254280_0

Sponsored
OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So there you have it.

Ford Bronco Vinyl Wrap Idea 11254280_0
That looks great! I actually didn’t think I’d love the old school “Bronco” badge, but it suits this colour combo great, especially in the black.

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That looks great! I actually didn’t think I’d love the old school “Bronco” badge, but it suits this colour combo great, especially in the black.
If the "Badlands" badges are replaced with the "Bronco" badge as shown above, that might create options for a Badlands identifier. If the new Badlands identifier was black metal using the same script/font size, it might work on the tailgate under a black bucking Bronco. Clearly, scale is important, but is might work.
In a way, the concept is similar to the understated "Ford" identifier in the lower left corner of the tailgate.

Ford Bronco Vinyl Wrap Idea Carbonized Bronco

dwfern

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Couple iterations based on the original pic and some other ideas:
  1. Use old school font style and spell Badlands in the same location as stock badge and then remove large Badlands from original design and make the horizontal stripe the same thickness as the the 3 angle stripes
  2. Reduce the size of Badlands in original design by at least half. Make the horizontal stripe not much bigger than the 3 angle stripes an mute Badlands a little more
  3. Same as #2 but place Badlands below the horizontal stripe... and maybe put "slices" in the horizontal stripe at the same angle as the 3 stripe
Just some iterative thoughts. Happy striping!