Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and a Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ever try to spec a porsche or corvette lol
I have, and a Bronco is neither in any way, shape, or form.

Although Ford is doing its best to price Bronco (and fleece for options) similarly.
Sponsored

Reidt131

First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150,
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
No tint. Zero. Seriously a fishbowl, but looks old-school.

IMG_7505.jpeg
I actually love the look! I am sorta glad my Big Bend has tinted rear for privacy, but the greenish blue tinge all the way around looks so retro!

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I actually love the look! I am sorta glad my Big Bend has tinted rear for privacy, but the greenish blue tinge all the way around looks so retro!
It's a dilemma.

On the one hand, I adore the look. My kid's 1970 EB is one of the main reasons I wanted a 2dr 6G in the first place. Ford knocked it out of the park with the 2-door as an homage to the EB. And my clear glass seems to fit that early Bronco look.

But on the other hand...

Ford Bronco Updated Build And Price For 2024s: Charging for almost every paint color now Resized_Resized_20240602_145847_1717529326526_1717529328142

I live close to the surface of the sun and the interior easily tops 120° in the summer. And THAT picture was when it was only 99° outside. The forecast is for a couple days later this week to be 108°. 🫣

Reidt131

First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150,
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It's a dilemma.

On the one hand, I adore the look. My kid's 1970 EB is one of the main reasons I wanted a 2dr 6G in the first place. Ford knocked it out of the park with the 2-door as an homage to the EB. And my clear glass seems to fit that early Bronco look.

But on the other hand...

Ford Bronco Updated Build And Price For 2024s: Charging for almost every paint color now Resized_Resized_20240602_145847_1717529326526_1717529328142

I live close to the surface of the sun and the interior easily tops 120° in the summer. And THAT picture was when it was only 99° outside. The forecast is for a couple days later this week to be 108°. 🫣
Oof that is rough....

Hellish

Heritage
First Name
Leenie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Wrangler Sahara, 22 OBX nonSquatch, 24 Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I didnt think too much about what tint really does for you. I have been in Tucson 15 years and never considered aftermarket tint in my new vehicles. Then I replaced the peeling tint in my old Wrangler with ceramic tint highly rated for UV (it's not even dark tint - maybe something to consider @RBF 1401 ?) and the difference is so stark. I have had the Bronco a month and I am making an appt.

Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I wish they would charge extra for the grayscale colors instead. I hate non-color "colors".

Bee Bop

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands, 02 Mustang GT Vert, 91 S10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Actually, Ford is one of the last to jump on the extra cost for colors. Jeep has done this for years and the only no charge color they offer is plain old White. If you want Black it is $595 on a 24 model at least for doesn't charger for black and silver yet.

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I priced a 2024 to something as equivalent as I could to my 2021. To my shock I would have to pay $7k more or a new model that is basically the same for what I Paid for my 2021. No more high pkg. They make you upgrade or downgrade the electronic add-ons, bumper is extra, MIC is a lot extra and I'm sure theres a few other small items I'm missing. I guess that's one reason why the trade in value is still quite strong for what I paid 3 years ago. I can't image buying another new vehicle in my life the pace new car pricing are going.

OP
OP
BricknoseBronco

BricknoseBronco

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco, 2017 F-350, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can confirm new 2024s are charging for paint colors. A 24 we are looking at getting has the charge, built at the beginning of May.
Ford Bronco Updated Build And Price For 2024s: Charging for almost every paint color now IMG_5915

OP
OP
BricknoseBronco

BricknoseBronco

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also, I am still curious what the difference is in the two molded in color tops are. Especially considering there is such a big price difference. If anyone knows, I’d love to hear it!

Sponsored

SelectedByNature

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape, Honda CB500F, Mazda 3 Sport GT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I recently made an order (Canada) and I understood the difference in the two MIC top prices to be sound-deadening. If you select the cheaper one and scroll down, the sound-deadening box is unchecked.

I'm not experiencing any dead stock in my area. Only a 2 door manual left on the lot and 3 sold in the last few days. Granted Canada is offering 1%/60mo right now.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Also, I am still curious what the difference is in the two molded in color tops are. Especially considering there is such a big price difference. If anyone knows, I’d love to hear it!
$495 extra for the sound deadening headliner that was free prior to Job 2. IIRC it was $400 before that when Ford was charging for the option. Funny thing is 2-doors still get it free!!!

OP
OP
BricknoseBronco

BricknoseBronco

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If the difference is sound deadening head liner, its totally not worth $500. I had it on my 2 door and its pretty worthless. If anything just collects dust. I would definitely not be ordering it with it if I had to do it again. If its free, Id leave it, but definitely not a $500+ value in my opinion.

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Been a while since I built one online....

So, a 2-door BD with no options other than the auto trans is $47,660 now. Add Squatch and a few other things and $60K is coming up fast.

Are they trying to price themselves out of the market?
Get yourself a nice Lexus GX instead.

Imaginary Friend

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and a Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Undecided