Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Question for those that have installed. How far does your tailgate need to be opened to open the window? I installed mine and it fits great, but I have to open my tailgate to almost 90deg to open the window.
90 degrees for me, now that I have the TOR reinforcement bracket. However without that, I had to go a bit further than 90 degrees - this is due to being an early adopter and they needed to adjust the design of the rear glass. This should no longer be an issue though.
Sponsored

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
90 degrees for me, now that I have the TOR reinforcement bracket. However without that, I had to go a bit further than 90 degrees - this is due to being an early adopter and they needed to adjust the design of the rear glass. This should no longer be an issue though.
well, im not an early order as you know i held out at adv so at least you and beggs got the kinks worked out for me. really love all these positive reviews and the response from todd. just waiting on the updated shipping timing, very excited.
thanks,
roger

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

well, im not an early order as you know i held out at adv so at least you and beggs got the kinks worked out for me. really love all these positive reviews and the response from todd. just waiting on the updated shipping timing, very excited.
thanks,
roger
in the same boat :) most likely will get it in June. Still wait for the confirmation and still hold the ADV order. I don’t believe we will get a promising update from ADV at the end of May

dlpanda

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thx everyone. I too saw that video and thought I screwed something up. Had a little FOMO, but thx for putting my mind at ease!

Sponsored

Fade5G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands, 23 Rivian R1T
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What a PITA. Looks like I’ve got a TrailRax to sell.
Glad I saw this message. I was about to purchase a Trailrax. Has anyone tried a Westin Mesa Roof Rack on the TOR top?

OP
OP
Turn Offroad

Turn Offroad

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hey everyone,

We’ve been paying close attention to your feedback on our hard top, and we’re thrilled to announce an upgrade that not only improves functionality but also enhances the aesthetic of your Bronco’s interior!

We’ve designed a new handle cover for the latch that perfectly complements the look of the hard top. We believe this small addition makes a big difference!

For those who have already purchased our hard top, keep an eye on your mailbox. We’re sending out these handle covers to you at no extra cost as a thank you for your support and feedback. If you bought our hard top through one of our retailers and not directly from us, —just reach out to us, and we’ll make sure you receive your set as well.

Don’t forget to check out the video we’ve attached to see the handle cover in action. We hope you love this new addition as much as we do!

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey everyone,

We’ve been paying close attention to your feedback on our hard top, and we’re thrilled to announce an upgrade that not only improves functionality but also enhances the aesthetic of your Bronco’s interior!

We’ve designed a new handle cover for the latch that perfectly complements the look of the hard top. We believe this small addition makes a big difference!

For those who have already purchased our hard top, keep an eye on your mailbox. We’re sending out these handle covers to you at no extra cost as a thank you for your support and feedback. If you bought our hard top through one of our retailers and not directly from us, —just reach out to us, and we’ll make sure you receive your set as well.

Don’t forget to check out the video we’ve attached to see the handle cover in action. We hope you love this new addition as much as we do!

Damn, guys! You are killing it! As a visual person these things weren't my favorite parts of the top, but now I am even more excited! If you would have some black badges in the future, I would be happy even more!

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey everyone,

awesome.jpeg

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey everyone,

Most companies would tell early adopters "too bad, so sad" - Not you guys though. It's awesome to see you don't forget the early adopters, and those who have provided feedback.

Thanks very much for doing this - These look great! I hope you're shipping these up North too! :love: 🇨🇦

Sponsored
OP
OP
Turn Offroad

Turn Offroad

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Most companies would tell early adopters "too bad, so sad" - Not you guys though. It's awesome to see you don't forget the early adopters, and those who have provided feedback.

Thanks very much for doing this - These look great! I hope you're shipping these up North too! :love: 🇨🇦
Of course! Look for them very soon!

PEGB

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Badlands Sasquatch Hardtop 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Glad I saw this message. I was about to purchase a Trailrax. Has anyone tried a Westin Mesa Roof Rack on the TOR top?
I can’t speak to the Mesa (yet), but I’ve called FrontRunner, ARB, RCI, TOR, and heavily dug into Prinsu and others online. Many of them wouldn’t alow you to remove the OEM panels to begin with. Those that do, report that removing the single panel TOR is unlikely to be possible. The only two options so far seem to Gobi (which use steel tubing, no good for me in the Northeast (rust)), or Racket, which I find…unappealing visually let’s say. Looking at the Mesa, I don’t see anything that gives me hope, but I’d be happy to be surprised at this point. The problem is essentially the “U” shape of the one piece targa. For it to be removable, the underside of the rack would have to sit higher than the side “hooks” of the targa to allow transiting out either side. At this point I officially miss my MIC lol.

virkg7

Big Bend
First Name
Gee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco BB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hi everyone, has anyone experienced a water leak issue from the front of their targa top? I noticed a slight leak when I took my car to a self-car wash, and today, with heavy rain in Southern Alberta, the leak is much worse, and the entire front targa top mat is wet. If you've had this issue, how did you fix it? I've checked the latches, and they seem to be secured correctly.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi everyone, has anyone experienced a water leak issue from the front of their targa top? I noticed a slight leak when I took my car to a self-car wash, and today, with heavy rain in Southern Alberta, the leak is much worse, and the entire front targa top mat is wet. If you've had this issue, how did you fix it? I've checked the latches, and they seem to be secured correctly.
Maybe try removing the targa top and see if any of the weather stripping has a weird indent or tear. Then reattach the targa top and poor water in areas, checking for leaks.

@Turn Offroad may have other suggestions.

Fade5G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands, 23 Rivian R1T
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can’t speak to the Mesa (yet), but I’ve called FrontRunner, ARB, RCI, TOR, and heavily dug into Prinsu and others online. Many of them wouldn’t alow you to remove the OEM panels to begin with. Those that do, report that removing the single panel TOR is unlikely to be possible. The only two options so far seem to Gobi (which use steel tubing, no good for me in the Northeast (rust)), or Racket, which I find…unappealing visually let’s say. Looking at the Mesa, I don’t see anything that gives me hope, but I’d be happy to be surprised at this point. The problem is essentially the “U” shape of the one piece targa. For it to be removable, the underside of the rack would have to sit higher than the side “hooks” of the targa to allow transiting out either side. At this point I officially miss my MIC lol.
That is a bummer.

I was one of people that took a Bronco “sooner” by dropping the MIC. The soft top is terrible IMO so I would rather have a hard top that I have to take the entire top or rack off at this point.

Either way this seems like a bit of a flaw with the aftermarket tops or an opportunity for someone to engineer another rack.
Sponsored