Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you guys the reason no one ever goes when the light turns green?
Oh sorry - Was too busy admiring my Bronco's reflection in the windows of the building next to me... :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Can't type an address into google maps
Can't select a song from itunes
Can't turn on the camera (different, but still annoying)

Google maps doesn't bother me much, I've learned that if I need it, search what I need before leaving, then it will be in my recents which I can access while moving.

itunes really bugs me though, I swear it used to let me choose from "favorites" so I'd keep what I was listening to in the favorites to access easily, but it no longer does. But, if I grab my phone I can look all through itunes and select what I want. So much safer looking down at a phone than at the touchscreen ;)
Far from an expert and I use a Google Android phone so probably easier but Google Assistant can walk you thru pretty much everything on Maps while you're driving, no need to type anything in, at least on my end. I use Pandora, same thing, I just tell it to go to favorites or to play an artist or genre, whatever I'm in the mood for, I would think if you have an iPhone that Siri and iTunes would be seamless with voice commands.

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Far from an expert and I use a Google Android phone so probably easier but Google Assistant can walk you thru pretty much everything on Maps while you're driving, no need to type anything in, at least on my end. I use Pandora, same thing, I just tell it to go to favorites or to play an artist or genre, whatever I'm in the mood for, I would think if you have an iPhone that Siri and iTunes would be seamless with voice commands.
I don't like voice commands ;) I'm getting used to some, but I have found it is often not as specific as I need. For instance, 2 albums my kids love are EMF Schubert Dip and Volbeat's Seal the Deal and Let's Boogie. But, for both, they always want to start on a certain song (Unbelievable and Goodbye Forever) then let it play. I haven't figured out how to get Siri to understand that I want to play a full album but start in the middle.

But now that I've pulled my T/A out of storage, put some work into it and got inspected, that's all my kids want to ride in and it has a CD player. All they want to listen to is Queen, but luckily, they're open to new songs - 3 years ago before it went into storage, I had to play We Will Rock You over and over and over ;)

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I don't like voice commands ;) I'm getting used to some, but I have found it is often not as specific as I need. For instance, 2 albums my kids love are EMF Schubert Dip and Volbeat's Seal the Deal and Let's Boogie. But, for both, they always want to start on a certain song (Unbelievable and Goodbye Forever) then let it play. I haven't figured out how to get Siri to understand that I want to play a full album but start in the middle.

But now that I've pulled my T/A out of storage, put some work into it and got inspected, that's all my kids want to ride in and it has a CD player. All they want to listen to is Queen, but luckily, they're open to new songs - 3 years ago before it went into storage, I had to play We Will Rock You over and over and over ;)
Sorry, mandatory share!

HammerNQuill

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Liberty Latitude
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I wonder if those settings are still to-be-discovered in FORscan... Sometimes, AndroidAuto drops, and you have to come to a stop to click the screen to re-connect; if you're on a highway, you gotta pull over just to get it to work.

Sponsored

HammerNQuill

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Liberty Latitude
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sorry, mandatory share!

Comes full circle.... TransAms from Smokey to KITT are on fire right now. Then again, I was born in '85 and didn't get why a TransAm/REO/Billy Squire wasn't getting Sandler the cred it deserved! Well, maybe not REO...

AreUgettingEnufCaffeine

Big Bend
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Lol if anyone has followed my woes, my screen doesn't always work anyway so there's that 😀 They did get my charging ports working again-
Something had fried them. First world problems, I kno 😆
Sponsored