First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
on the hunt
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm in the market for a 2 door Badsquatch and I'm really really reeaaallly torn between Eruption Green and Carbonized Gray. Like it's preventing me from even making a purchase right now. But It just got me thinking the other day, here in Knoxville I see regularly Area 51 and Cactus Gray, by far the most common colors I see, followed by Velocity Blue and then Eruption Green. I told myself I've actually never seen a Black 2 door or a Carbonized Gray 2 door. Just getting ideas of other places in the country, what are the most common colors you see.
First, I'm in Knoxville too, so that's cool. I feel like I see cactus gray, white, and black most often. There is a new red one running around Hardin Valley recently. But mostly the colors I mentioned. I think that Green is beautiful. I always notice broncos, but I will turn my head hard to look back at those green ones!
Sponsored

OP
OP

Johnko

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (in the market for Badsquatch 2 door)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First, I'm in Knoxville too, so that's cool. I feel like I see cactus gray, white, and black most often. There is a new red one running around Hardin Valley recently. But mostly the colors I mentioned. I think that Green is beautiful. I always notice broncos, but I will turn my head hard to look back at those green ones!
Cheers fellow knoxvillian. Yes there is a green one around here in powell, 4 door soft top. I may know the chilli pepper red you're referring to I've seen it around that area.

Lxatoledo

Wildtrak
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 EB Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Back when all this started, someone had a pie graph of orders, by color, by region, might still be here.

I liked metallic red, but since I knew I'd wheel/pin stripe it and live in the SW, I went with silver. Easy to hide and buff out scratches.....sun is a bit more bearable with a light color too. White was a runner up

OP
OP

Johnko

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (in the market for Badsquatch 2 door)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Back when all this started, someone had a pie graph of orders, by color, by region, might still be here.

I liked metallic red, but since I knew I'd wheel/pin stripe it and live in the SW, I went with silver. Easy to hide and buff out scratches.....sun is a bit more bearable with a light color too. White was a runner up
Ha I did find a thread on that actually. Quite interesting.

Skeeterjack

Outer Banks
First Name
RON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018MUSTANG GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just Had to match my Mustang. Not to many in our small town. Eruption green,Race red,white,black and cyber orange.

IMG_1230.jpeg

Sponsored

BoboBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2dr Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a black 2dr and love it.
Plus, I think I've only ever seen one other black one in the past year.
Tons of Area 51 and Cactus Grays though.

Zeaks

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Wildtrak/19 FX4 Exp Max
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m in the Austin area. I’ve been seeing a lot of cactus gray and carbonized gray, maybe a few eruption green. I saw a velocity red this morning that looked great. Still no regrets with my cactus gray even though a see quite a few. Azure gray would have been nice but at least I didn’t have to pay $995 extra for it.

Natethegreat1979

Wildtrak
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've see every color here in Western Massachusetts, the most common are cactus grey, carbonized, A51, eruption green. The rare colors are Hot 🌶 pepper, black and my Iconic silver. Actually, the only time I've ever seen another Iconic silver is here on Bronco6G! It's great, folks wanted to avoid it so bad, thinking that it would be so common, that hardly anyone has it!

PRA4SNW

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Since I've moved to Cobb County, GA from NH, the Bronco sightings are very common in comparison.

Lots of grays, white and black are what I mostly see.

My Velocity Blue 2 door is a unicorn.

Sponsored

CyberOrangeFanatic

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There are two Cyber Orange Broncos in my neighborhood and another that must live nearby (we shop at the same grocery store). There were apparently a lot of early adopters around here in Cary, NC. Otherwise, I see colors all across the spectrum locally. I have never knowingly seen Code Orange or any of the Heritage colors, but otherwise this area is pretty well represented by all colors. Eruption Green and Cactus Grey are probably my favorites (and most-seen), but I was surprised how much I liked Carbonized Gray with a blacked out grill (saw one the other day). Sneaky cool look.

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2019 Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Had the same tough decision. Was going for a black Everglades, but the I-4 was underpowered with highway passes. my wife liked this white Badlands, and I have to say it grew on me so we bought it! I really like the carbonized gray, but felt that color might be a bad choice considering what these vehicles are truly meant for. Off Roading with branches and things scratching it. White is easy to paint, and it’s easy to keep clean.

IMG_4531.jpeg

Sunday Money

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I actually moved, haha, I live in Richmond now, a lot more Broncos here, though they weren’t altogether uncommon there.

I should update my profile.
Gotcha, makes sense. I live in Arlington and there are plenty around, but in my neighborhood I've only seen one and it's an identical twin to my Lightning Blue.

TheRealLizG

Badlands
First Name
Lizeth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Texas here. On the street I live on there are 2 Area 51 (including mine) , an eruption green, a carbonized gray and velocity blue. 🤣
I'm in the market for a 2 door Badsquatch and I'm really really reeaaallly torn between Eruption Green and Carbonized Gray. Like it's preventing me from even making a purchase right now. But It just got me thinking the other day, here in Knoxville I see regularly Area 51 and Cactus Gray, by far the most common colors I see, followed by Velocity Blue and then Eruption Green. I told myself I've actually never seen a Black 2 door or a Carbonized Gray 2 door. Just getting ideas of other places in the country, what are the most common colors you see.
Sponsored