First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm in the market for a 2 door Badsquatch and I'm really really reeaaallly torn between Eruption Green and Carbonized Gray. Like it's preventing me from even making a purchase right now. But It just got me thinking the other day, here in Knoxville I see regularly Area 51 and Cactus Gray, by far the most common colors I see, followed by Velocity Blue and then Eruption Green. I told myself I've actually never seen a Black 2 door or a Carbonized Gray 2 door. Just getting ideas of other places in the country, what are the most common colors you see.
This post went from "The Most Common Bronco Colors You See" in your city/town/area (OP referenced Knoxville) to "here's the most common Bronco color in my driveway" :LOL:
Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm one of those folks who had to compromise on a few things with my Bronco. I got the trim and options I wanted, but not the color. Nearly every vehicle I've ever owned has been black, but the Bronco just doesn't look good in black, especially with the MIC hardtop in grey (in my opinion... this is all subjective). So, I really wanted Iconic Silver... it just looks good on a Bronco. Instead, I 'settled' for Rapid Red. It's grown on me but I'm tempted to put one of those 2-tone retro wraps on it. The upside is that I have never seen another Rapid Red around here. The most common colors I see are Eruption Green, Area 51, Cactus Grey and Velocity Blue. I've also never seen a white Bronco in person.

Do you have a '21 or a '22? I thought Rapid was a '21 only color. I have a '21 and I switched to Carbonized a week before I got a build date and sort of regretted not getting a now discontinued color. Would have been a bit more rare. Where I live I see a dozen broncos every day and most are Cactus and A51, but white seems to be catching on lately.

Donkeygyrl

Base
First Name
Sheri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I had ordered carbonized grey,then after 600 or so days they opened up to all colors so I got cactus grey.
I saw one in the dealer lot and it was dreamy silky,deep ,beautiful.
I agree cg is pretty common,go with the carbonized grey.

straycat

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Camry, 2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I see a lot more on the road lately. By far the majority I see are Area 51 and Cactus Gray, followed closely behind with Eruption Green. I've only seen a small handful of black, CO, carb gray, and the reds, etc.

Only seen one other AMB in my town, and its actually a 2 door which I have to assume is quite the rare vehicle.

Sponsored

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

eruption green, hot pepper red, and carbonized gray 4 doors — everywhere.
where are the 2 doors?

Sponsored

EriktheCarbonizedGray

Badlands
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In Los Angeles, you see pretty much every color fairly often. There are so many out here. What I don't see a lot of is Reds or Iconic Silver. CG was the most mutted color that blends in as much as a Bronco can blend in. I don't want to stand out or get attention.

JojoReady

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Here’s a B6G forum datapoint, total replies to various Bronco Color Club threads

Eruption Green 3532
Velocity Blue 1396
Carbonized Gray 1281
Cactus Gray 1275
Cyber Orange 1165
Hot Pepper Red 1108
Area 51 978
Antimatter Blue 817
Oxford White 721
Iconic Silver 587
Shadow Black 534
Azure Gray Metallic 501
Race Red 438
Rapid Red 289

BuckingBronco66

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco The Most Common Bronco Colors You See? 🎨 IMG_0852

I went with HPR. It actually seems to change color depending on how the sun hits it.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still not a ton on the road in my area, though numbers seem to be increasing at a good pace. A51, Azure Gray, Cactus Gray are probably what I see the most. Then White, and Red. Haven't seen a Shadow Black like mine yet, but I also haven't owned it very long at all.
You’ll see my Eruption Green 2 Dr up in your area on tomorrow! :)

A few of us in the Georgia Club on here are meeting up at Nimblewell to hit up Old Bucktown Rd and a few other trails starting at 9:00 at that church if you know it.

You should join us as well, will be fun and hope a little muddy! 🤗

865Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB Badsquatch, Land Rover LR3, Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in the market for a 2 door Badsquatch and I'm really really reeaaallly torn between Eruption Green and Carbonized Gray. Like it's preventing me from even making a purchase right now. But It just got me thinking the other day, here in Knoxville I see regularly Area 51 and Cactus Gray, by far the most common colors I see, followed by Velocity Blue and then Eruption Green. I told myself I've actually never seen a Black 2 door or a Carbonized Gray 2 door. Just getting ideas of other places in the country, what are the most common colors you see.
Knoxville here also, I see more Carbonized Gray than anything else I’d say, followed by A51/Azure Gray then maybe Cactus Gray.
Sponsored