Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 F100
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes, previous three cars were black and a stinger that was pantera metal, basically a dark grayish/black lol. Which is why I'm so tempted to step outside my norm.
I hear you I always bought black cars also. But I’m telling you the gray looks good on the Bronco.
Sponsored

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Florida
Green by far. Cactus second. Then a mix of everything. Area51 is not as common as people say. At least in my area. I see more Azure than Area51

OP
OP

Johnko

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (in the market for Badsquatch 2 door)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hear you I always bought black cars also. But I’m telling you the gray looks good on the Bronco.
Yes I know it looks good, it's what I wanted in the our sport but the silver was the better deal. I should be making my decision based on the best deal I can find haha.

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I drive a CO and I swear I have seen 7-8 other COs this week. Recall seeing maybe one outside of mine up to this point.

But in the interest of answering the post it's one of the grey's or white they are all about equal.

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I see several per day and 2 others in my neighborhood. Area 51 and cactus grey are the most common pretty much everywhere it seems. I saw a 2 door carb grey yesterday, the green is also eye catching. I’m not a fan of red but the chili pepper red is growing on me. I’m partial to carb grey

70207764892__FC188BE7-365E-4DFE-89A7-B8C38ADC9A25.jpeg

Sponsored

Reidt131

First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150,
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Most common I see is A51, with Eruption Green being a very close second. I see other colors with about the same frequency, with Cactus Grey being slightly more common than the rest.

Reidt131

First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150,
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yeah I was going to say I feel like each area is so different, like I said I never see black or CG here in knoxville, all blues and greens and in between. I was also toying around with the idea of getting the CG, keeping it for a few years and then wrapping it up in that boxwood green color, live the best of both worlds for a while.
A fellow Boxwood Green enjoyer. I went for A51 because it was a similar tone and saturation, just blue. If they offered BG there would be no question what color I pick.

RR Drummer

Badlands
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat Supercrew / Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Carbonized Gray all the way for me. I was torn between Cactus Gray & Carbonized Gray but in the end happy with my decision. Looks amazing & everyone loves it. Personal choice though.

Sponsored

voxel

Heritage
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Florida
Green by far. Cactus second. Then a mix of everything. Area51 is not as common as people say. At least in my area. I see more Azure than Area51
I've seen a pretty equal number of colors in Florida... except White and Black. I've NEVER seen a white Bronco except for my friend's Wildtrak and maybe just one black Bronco on the road. Probably because they blend in with Jeeps.

cmajewski22

Big Bend
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm in the market for a 2 door Badsquatch and I'm really really reeaaallly torn between Eruption Green and Carbonized Gray. Like it's preventing me from even making a purchase right now. But It just got me thinking the other day, here in Knoxville I see regularly Area 51 and Cactus Gray, by far the most common colors I see, followed by Velocity Blue and then Eruption Green. I told myself I've actually never seen a Black 2 door or a Carbonized Gray 2 door. Just getting ideas of other places in the country, what are the most common colors you see.
Cactus and Area 51 mostly in Ohio. Something else to consider…(if you plan to order one at least) 2024 order banks now for job 2 there is an added cost for most colors placed now. EG, VB,RR, CG all cost $295 starting today. They white, grey, silver and black are the only stock no-up charge colors now. Unless you are just looking at current inventory dealers out there then that of course doesnt matter

OP
OP

Johnko

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (in the market for Badsquatch 2 door)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cactus and Area 51 mostly in Ohio. Something else to consider…(if you plan to order one at least) 2024 order banks now for job 2 there is an added cost for most colors placed now. EG, VB,RR, CG all cost $295 starting today. They white, grey, silver and black are the only stock no-up charge colors now. Unless you are just looking at current inventory dealers out there then that of course doesnt matter
Yes I noticed that when comparing building to used. My budget is 50k right now, and I'm putting a 40k down payment, I want to pay it off by next year. So I'm looking used, but under 10k miles. I'm really finding some decent deals, just alot of colors I don't want, and I must have the modular bumper so that narrows things down a bit too lol.

PJP

Wildtrak
First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I struggled with the same two colors myself. Ordered EG and changed to CG. Honestly you can’t go wrong with either but in my area the color that seems to stand out when I see it is Hot Pepper Red. I see a lot of other Bronco colors pretty often, but I chose CG for mine. Good luck!!

2door

Outer Banks
First Name
AA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco® The Sasquatch™ 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There are several Carbonized Gray Broncos in my area. IMO this color blends in nicely with the MIC hardtop. I prefer to drive around without it though.

Ford Bronco The Most Common Bronco Colors You See? 🎨 1714511692302-mt
Sponsored