Sponsored

So it begins… orders not claimed up for grabs!

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, it’s probably a mannequin. I believe this is the 6,457,789 post about this in the past week.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
“ Orders not claimed “ is total BS by the dealership. Some sales rep or the dealership itself reserved a Bronco or two just like we did, and then made them priorities. They did it for the sole purpose of skirting any kind of mark up directive from Ford. If you read the reservation page, it explicitly states if Ford determines a reservation was made for the purpose of brokering they will cancel the reservation. Anyone who has a Bronco being delivered, that has since changed their mind, can simply buy it, and then sell it the next day for at least a few grand over what they paid.

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's a blue window sticker rather than a green special order, meaning it's a mannequin.

Only marked up $3k from sticker

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
“ Orders not claimed “ is total BS by the dealership. Some sales rep or the dealership itself reserved a Bronco or two just like we did, and then made them priorities. They did it for the sole purpose of skirting any kind of mark up directive from Ford. If you read the reservation page, it explicitly states if Ford determines a reservation was made for the purpose of brokering they will cancel the reservation. Anyone who has a Bronco being delivered, that has since changed their mind, can simply buy it, and then sell it the next day for at least a few grand over what they paid.
Not everyone wants to do that, there are hassles and costs involved depending on locale as well. I know one Bronco was bought by a guy off the street near me last week. The "real Bronco fan" reservationist (as I've been told so many reservationists are), showed up at the dealer to finally see the vehicle he had never driven much less seen in person, and decided he didn't want it. So some guy off the street bought it later that day, lol.