Sponsored

Sasquatch vs Maxlider Fender Flares (Poll)

Sasquatch or Maxlider Fender Flare

• Total voters

bsp10

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco wildtrack
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco Sasquatch vs Maxlider Fender Flares (Poll) Sasquatch 1

Ford Bronco Sasquatch vs Maxlider Fender Flares (Poll) Maxlider 1

Ford Bronco Sasquatch vs Maxlider Fender Flares (Poll) Sasquatch 2

Ford Bronco Sasquatch vs Maxlider Fender Flares (Poll) Maxlider 2

Ford Bronco Sasquatch vs Maxlider Fender Flares (Poll) Sasquatch 3

Ford Bronco Sasquatch vs Maxlider Fender Flares (Poll) Maxlider 3
Sponsored

tractorcrusher

Black Diamond
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I like the Maxlider, but I've always been a fan of exposed rivets on fender flares/widebody. Some people hate them though.

Wait are these flares really $1,300??

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hate the exposed hardware.

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I dig those Maxlider flares. I would consider getting them if I damage mine!

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I went to a local Bronco outing this past weekend. One of the Bronco's there had the Maxlider flares. From a distance they did look good, but as I stood next to the d/s rear flare I saw that the Maxlider fender flare did not mold tightly against the lower fender lip. It was sticking out, the owner said he has had the problem on two fenders. He has attempted to use double sided tape but would not hold fender close to body.

I just purchased a set of oem SAS fender flares from Ford online and will be here Saturday.

In a lot of cases with aftermarket, you will experience fitment issues. For me in most cases I stay with oem instead. I rather have great fitment instead of aftermarket that looks good from a distance.

Sponsored
OP
OP
bsp10

bsp10

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco wildtrack
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I went to a local Bronco outing this past weekend. One of the Bronco's there had the Maxlider flares. From a distance they did look good, but as I stood next to the d/s rear flare I saw that the Maxlider fender flare did not mold tightly against the lower fender lip. It was sticking out, the owner said he has had the problem on two fenders. He has attempted to use double sided tape but would not hold fender close to body.

I just purchased a set of oem SAS fender flares from Ford online and will be here Saturday.

In a lot of cases with aftermarket, you will experience fitment issues. For me in most cases I stay with oem instead. I rather have great fitment instead of aftermarket that looks good from a distance.
I havent fully "installed" mine, but just clipped them in and there was no issue with the fit. I spoke with Maxlider on this because they provide additional brackets to secure against the fender. They mentioned that if you don't use the brackets you will see some gapping as you mentioned, especially over time since they are more top heavy than the stock sasquatch. it sounds like this person didn't use the additional brackets. Overall I would say the fenders are great quality and fit tight against the fender, just unsure that it is accomplishing the look I am going for on my project.

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I havent fully "installed" mine, but just clipped them in and there was no issue with the fit. I spoke with Maxlider on this because they provide additional brackets to secure against the fender. They mentioned that if you don't use the brackets you will see some gapping as you mentioned, especially over time since they are more top heavy than the stock sasquatch. it sounds like this person didn't use the additional brackets. Overall I would say the fenders are great quality and fit tight against the fender, just unsure that it is accomplishing the look I am going for on my project.
The owner pointed out the brackets that come with the flares, which is being used. The area that wasn't fitting correctly is the very front bottom of the rear flares. They were sticking out away from the fender lip about a 1/4". Not trying to bash Maxlider, could of been a bad set from factory, but why chance it.

I was about to pull the trigger on Maxlider flares until last Sunday when I saw that. Monday I just went online at Ford accessories and basically got the SAS flares and hood scoop free with FordPass Points.

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve seen them on other colors and liked them more than I like them against the CG. But it could also be that I’m used to seeing my bronco with wheel spacers, which would fill out that particular fender better.

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the Maxlider, but I've always been a fan of exposed rivets on fender flares/widebody. Some people hate them though.

Wait are these flares really $1,300??
Right? I was just checking them out. I can buy allot of more useful gear for my Bronco with $1300 smackers! :cool:
Sponsored