John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I have a 2024 Everglades edition which comes with the factory installed rooftop rack with the two crossbars. I'd like to install a platform on it so I can store more gear. However I can't find any platform that is compatible with the Everglades model. I would hate for me to take the factory rack off and buy a whole new set. Any suggestions?
Sponsored

Jonny way

Everglades
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands and Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Any platform that works for a four-door will work with the Everglades. There are several on the market from half racks to full.

OP
OP
JvKintheUSA

JvKintheUSA

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Thanks for your reply. I'm just confused because on the Ford accessory website they show several however it states they're not compatible with the Everglades and the raptor. I do not know why.

BitterBronco

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Tuxedo Black Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Could be a curb weight or suspension detail or some combination.

Kinda like how different trims have different tow capacities and some trims didnā€™t allow you to order with a roof rack at all (at least originally).

My guess is that the Everglades falls into that category where the roof rack platform would be ā€œpermittedā€ to carry so little weight that itā€™s not worth offering it because [insert some legal rationale]

but, like everything else, youā€™ll find someone here who will tell you that they tow their 10,000 lb boat up mountain roads, across gravel trails, through their local water parkā€™s lazy riverā€¦

where was I going with this?

anyway. Yeah, any of those platforms will fit. Whether or not youā€™re violating a safety recommendation from the OEM, I donā€™t know lol

Offroadalliance

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.offroadalliance.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
OEM wise, theyre built the same. If one model can mount it, likely the others can as well. Load ratings and dynamic load is the MFG choice to state and put rules and legalities on. As mentioned, the everglades is different but its a motor thing so you shouldnt have a structural issue, rather they probably dont want people throwing a 300lb tent/sail on the roof and the smaller motor in the everglades struggling.

Sponsored

Bronco2023srb

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4 Dr.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a 2024 Everglades edition which comes with the factory installed rooftop rack with the two crossbars. I'd like to install a platform on it so I can store more gear. However I can't find any platform that is compatible with the Everglades model. I would hate for me to take the factory rack off and buy a whole new set. Any suggestions?

RustysBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt "Rusty" R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for your reply. I'm just confused because on the Ford accessory website they show several however it states they're not compatible with the Everglades and the raptor. I do not know why.
It's because of the swaybar disconnect from what I've read. Similar to the 2.7L Badlands models, with a loaded roof and the swaybar disconnected, you're susceptible to roll overs.

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 24 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Check with these guys:
https://trailrax.com/

@TrailRax is active here and my guess is they can help you with specifics for your Everglades. They seem very willing to help.

Thereā€˜s lots of folks here that have been very positive about their products.

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Check with these guys:
https://trailrax.com/

@TrailRax is active here and my guess is they can help you with specifics for your Everglades. They seem very willing to help.

Thereā€˜s lots of folks here that have been very positive about their products.
@ OP, Happy to answer any questions you may have. To our knowledge, we do not know of any platform add on that attaches to the OEM but our offerings will cover that need you are looking for with plenty of customization and modularity for your Bronco.

Bronco2023srb

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4 Dr.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Bronco2023srb

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4 Dr.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a 2023 Black Diamond 4 Dr. and wanted a roof rack platform to attach to the OEM factory rack which I ordered new. I purchased the Yakima Lock-n-Load platform with the Timberline side rail attachments from Rack Attack Charlotte. https://www.rackattack.com/store/charlotte/
the store Mgr. Phil Rodrigues is a great guy to work with. I have had three Pelican cases on the Lock-n-Load platform and traveled 3 hours back and forth from Charleston to Charlotte with no problems. Itā€™s all highway travel so no off-road stability tests, and I donā€™t plan to have any issue with fishing and hunting trails that I would be on. Here are a few pics of my set-up.
Sponsored