First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Neon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Can someome help me figure out how to reset? Says my avg mpg is 13 and I’m thinking there’s no way…

but can’t figure out how to reset. Thanks.
Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Can someome help me figure out how to reset? Says my avg mpg is 13 and I’m thinking there’s no way…

but can’t figure out how to reset. Thanks.
Press and hold OK

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@redone17 nailed it. It’s also in the manual.

I’d also suggest keeping your fuel receipts and write the odometer reading on the receipt when you fuel up. With some math you can get a much more accurate MPG calculation than what the computer tells you.

If you keep track over MPG over time it’ll help you detect problems. On my old F-100, keeping track let me know one of my spark plugs were bad. Nowadays something like that would probably be detected by the computer, but still, it helps.

Sponsored

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm averaging 14.1 mpg right now and thats in ECO mode. I am still learning how to drive this thing delicately. I enjoy eco mode though.. gives it a nice mellow acceleration. the 2.7 likes to just shoot you forward at mach 5 with a quarter pedal of pressure.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm averaging 14.1 mpg right now and thats in ECO mode. I am still learning how to drive this thing delicately. I enjoy eco mode though.. gives it a nice mellow acceleration. the 2.7 likes to just shoot you forward at mach 5 with a quarter pedal of pressure.
Isn’t that half the fun? 😆

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Isn’t that half the fun? 😆
Don't I know it! I LOVE throwing it around, but gas just hit 3.70 a gallon here at the local Costco and the stocks aren't paying out what they were a year ago.. Gonna need to take a loan out against the house to drive this thing when I'm only getting 13-14mpg.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Don't I know it! I LOVE throwing it around, but gas just hit 3.70 a gallon here at the local Costco and the stocks aren't paying out what they were a year ago.. Gonna need to take a loan out against the house to drive this thing when I'm only getting 13-14mpg.
I hear ya…and it doesn’t look like it’s getting any better. I always used to joke that we were given a pair of certain organs for a reason. 🤷🏼‍♂️

310BroncoTK

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX470, Macan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Over $5.00 a gallon in CA 😭

Sponsored

310BroncoTK

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX470, Macan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have you checked your fuel economy in Normal?
I ask because I've seen more than a couple of reports that (in certain driving conditions) people have actually gotten better numbers in Normal than in Eco.

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have you checked your fuel economy in Normal?
I ask because I've seen more than a couple of reports that (in certain driving conditions) people have actually gotten better numbers in Normal than in Eco.
It was 13 in normal. went to eco for a few drives and its ~14.3. I think it's my fault.. I drive with a heavy foot. I wouldn't expect my numbers to be what others get. I just have to learn to drive a bit more gingerly. Im coming from a Ranger which had a really mushy gas pedal where you needed to really give it the beans to go anywhere.

OP
OP
Broncojy

Broncojy

Big Bend
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Neon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m interested to see how much I can get because I drive like a grandma.

only got 40 miles on my truck so trying to drive real gently and still getting used to the pedals.
Sponsored