Sponsored

Replace FORD lettering on grill of Raptor?

SNOWOLF

Badlands
First Name
Brandie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm loving my Raptor!, but I'm not in love with the FORD lettering in the grill. I like the look of the regular bronco grill more. Does anyone know if there is an overlay out there that I can put over the ford lettering or any other suggestions besides buying a new grill?
Sponsored

FordFamily4Fun

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'10 Escape, '16 Explorer, '22 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm loving my Raptor!, but I'm not in love with the FORD lettering in the grill. I like the look of the regular bronco grill more. Does anyone know if there is an overlay out there that I can put over the ford lettering or any other suggestions besides buying a new grill?
Not that I am aware of but others may know better. Not sure if the Bronco grill is a direct fit as the Raptor has different shaped fenders behind the grill than the Bronco (may be as I have seen Bronco owners post picks of OEM Raptor grill on), but if it is you can take your choice of Bronco grill type and replace the letters to whatever you want them to say in whatever color limited to 6 letters. A search on here will find many threads on how to do that.

EDIT: "RAPTOR" obviously would fit and be pretty unique. Not sure anyone has done that. They are a pretty easy swap. I was thinking of getting a Raptor "FORD" grill and changing every now and then between my Bronco grill with white "BRONCO". You will just need the three amber markers the are above "FORD" on the "Bronco" grill. They sell them aftermarket for the Bronco grills. Doubt a cop would notice, but annual state inspector garage might and worse case is an at-fault accident investigator.

Last edited:
OP
OP
SNOWOLF

SNOWOLF

Badlands
First Name
Brandie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was looking at the RTR front grill but it's pricey. Looks like you don't have to put the RTR logo on the side of the grill if you don't want to.....Just not sold on that look quite yet.
and I would have to find lettering that would stick on.......

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You could try highlighting the FORD in red to make it stand out more. I have seen several BRaptors do that and it looks good.

FordFamily4Fun

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You could try highlighting the FORD in red to make it stand out more. I have seen several BRaptors do that and it looks good.
Yeah, if OP wants the big letters of the "FORD" I think the only way is painting the letters, but ya get your color choice.

Sponsored

raptorusmaximus

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Not that I am aware of but others may know better. Not sure if the Bronco grill is a direct fit as the Raptor has different shaped fenders behind the grill than the Bronco (may be as I have seen Bronco owners post picks of OEM Raptor grill on), but if it is you can take your choice of Bronco grill type and replace the letters to whatever you want them to say in whatever color limited to 6 letters. A search on here will find many threads on how to do that.

EDIT: "RAPTOR" obviously would fit and be pretty unique. Not sure anyone has done that. They are a pretty easy swap. I was thinking of getting a Raptor "FORD" grill and changing every now and then between my Bronco grill with white "BRONCO". You will just need the three amber markers the are above "FORD" on the "Bronco" grill. They sell them aftermarket for the Bronco grills. Doubt a cop would notice, but annual state inspector garage might and worse case is an at-fault accident investigator.
I guess I'm glad I don't live there..... no inspections here, not even emissions.

OP
OP
SNOWOLF

SNOWOLF

Badlands
First Name
Brandie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Actually I would like to remove the FORD letters.....just not sold on that look.

Nogame24

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I thought I have seen people swap to raptor grills with minimal differences - wouldnt the same be said going the other way?

FordFamily4Fun

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This actually looks a lot like the Raptor grill except with Bronco letters installed and the three required amber lights for trucks wider than 80". You can install whatever six letters in whatever color available to be found online. NOW, I wonder how this grill looks without the letters as the OP seems to just want a letter delete. OP could contact the manufacturer/seller to find out what it looks like without letters and get pics of that.

OP
OP
SNOWOLF

SNOWOLF

Badlands
First Name
Brandie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
that one doesn't look to bad......

Sponsored

Stevdug

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 base bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Look through some older posts, there was some chatter about swapping with a regular bronco grill. I don't know why it would not work, you would just need to add on a kit that has the 3 center lights. You dont want to buy new so look around and you can find them pretty reasonable used

Blairwarlock

Raptor
First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover SVR Carbon, 911 GT3 Touring, 911 GT3RS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Meanwhile every standard Bronco owner dreaming of a Raptor grill…
Sponsored