Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have you done any testing on this hypothesis yet?
No, sorry…..seems all my shade tree mechanicing has been consumed by issues and accessories with my ‘97 Discovery
Sponsored

Biz

Outer Banks
First Name
Biz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 2dr / 2019 Edge St / 2016 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Does anyone know with the goose system if the seat can retract back all the way to its furthest position?
I’m thinking about doing the driver side and I need my seat all the way back.
thanks.

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Trying to remove rear seats on a 2022 2 door wildtrak. need some kind of module to plug into seat sensors. Any one having this issue and any ideas on how to fix
pulled out from the seatbelts themselves
Ford Bronco Rear seats removal from 2-door Bronco? A7D39162-F4AC-41C1-B022-CB3A6D085B08

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
In another thread people are using a 2.4 ohm resistor plugged into the open connector. This spoofs the sensor. Then no need to remove seatbelt latch. Just disconnect and leave it attached to the seat. Saves lot of trouble
I thought that was only working for the seatbelts themselves, but not the latch.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I put the seats back in. I’m thinking on selling these
I have two of the 2 doors, one will have seats, and one won't. Seems like the easier answer.

Msell71

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 84 SVO, 66 2+2
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
When I removed the seats and made the platform, the buckles fit in a recess in the floor under the plywood. Easy peasy.

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe @Aman can comment. He was using these 2.4 ohm resistors somehow
I removed the latch from the seats, plugged them back in, and tucked them under the floor liner. I haven't found a reasonable solution to completely remove them.

I used the resistors when I removed the seatbelt reels and they have been working perfectly ever since.

Sponsored

Mojave Norte

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4WD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I removed the latch from the seats, plugged them back in, and tucked them under the floor liner. I haven't found a reasonable solution to completely remove them.
Yeah looks like some active electronics integrated circuit at end of connector wires. This is what it needs to satisfy the sensor - to stop dash warning & dash light. It could be sending some digital signal. Could be hard to spoof

Ford Bronco Rear seats removal from 2-door Bronco? IMG_2761.JPG

TRW 34332262 - as @mcinfantry showed in his photo

This IC w connector tucks under the floor liner easy w/o the bulky buckle & anchor

These are an absolute bitch to pull non-destructively !
Yeah !! lol
I bought some spare buckles from Ford and just tore them apart to get the electronics IC w connector wires.

When I removed the rear seats I left the buckles attached for easy re-install if ever. To take em off seemed too destructive

And removing this electronics IC w connector from the spare buckles was way destructive in my case just threw away the rest of buckle/anchor debris

Ford Bronco Rear seats removal from 2-door Bronco? Buckle Parts

Ford Bronco Rear seats removal from 2-door Bronco? 1696525029990

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah looks like some active electronics integrated circuit at end of connector wires. This is what it needs to satisfy the sensor - to stop dash warning & dash light. It could be sending some digital signal. Could be hard to spoof

This IC w connector tucks under the floor liner easy w/o the bulky buckle & anchor

Yeah !! lol
I bought some spare buckles from Ford and just tore them apart to get the electronics IC w connector wires.

When I removed the rear seats I left the buckles attached for easy re-install if ever. To take em off seemed too destructive

And removing this electronics IC w connector from the spare buckles was way destructive in my case just threw away the rest of buckle/anchor debris

I did too. I put my seats back in. Glad i kept them whole

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah !! lol

Am I reading that right in that the part numbers are different for the left/right rear seat buckle assembly? I like the idea of tearing apart a spare set to satisfy the sensor issue while keeping the originals intact in the event the seats needs to go back in.

Mojave Norte

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4WD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Am I reading that right in that the part numbers are different for the left/right rear seat buckle assembly? I like the idea of tearing apart a spare set to satisfy the sensor issue while keeping the originals intact in the event the seats needs to go back in.
Yes geometrically they're mirror image. Includes buckle, anchor, fastener hardware, spring, etc
Electrically they're prolly identical but went ahead got one of each

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes geometrically they're mirror image. Includes buckle, anchor, fastener hardware, spring, etc
Electrically they're prolly identical but went ahead got one of each
I was thinking the same after I posted the question and waiting for your response. The buckles are already mounted to the anchor so they would have to be unique for the respective seat. But the electrical connection is likely the same. Thanks for responding and reiterating what I was thinking.
Sponsored