Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bought mine for the 2 door two weeks ago.
I think what’s still out there is left over stock. I’m a dealer for them and they’re discontinued… unless you can only buy them direct now 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here you go. This is the driver side.

IMG_3792.jpeg

IMG_3793.jpeg
I think you have that shit upside down. The foam pad on the plate is supposed to sit on the bronco itself to protect the paint. Either that’s what you did wrong, or you have the plates mounted on the wrong sides. I think you actually have them upside down AND on the wrong side.

Ford Bronco Rampage TrailView Fastback Soft Top for 2 door Bronco -- installed first impressions & photos IMG_9760
Ford Bronco Rampage TrailView Fastback Soft Top for 2 door Bronco -- installed first impressions & photos IMG_9759

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think what’s still out there is left over stock. I’m a dealer for them and they’re discontinued… unless you can only buy them direct now 🤷‍♂️
Renamed, rebranded Havoc top at Realtruck. No longer called the Trailview.

Mscdman

Outer Banks
First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think you have that shit upside down. The foam pad on the plate is supposed to sit on the bronco itself to protect the paint. Either that’s what you did wrong, or you have the plates mounted on the wrong sides. I think you actually have them upside down AND on the wrong side.

Ford Bronco Rampage TrailView Fastback Soft Top for 2 door Bronco -- installed first impressions & photos IMG_9759
Sorry which part do you suspect is upside down? Yours definitely closes tighter than mine

Mscdman

Outer Banks
First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

The foam pad I am talking about is this one in the photo. When the top is closed this is NOT resting against the roll bar.

IMG_3799.jpeg

Sponsored

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The foam pad I am talking about is this one in the photo. When the top is closed this is NOT resting against the roll bar.

IMG_3799.jpeg
Regardless. Look at your posted pics, and then look at mine. You have something mounted wrong.
Ford Bronco Rampage TrailView Fastback Soft Top for 2 door Bronco -- installed first impressions & photos IMG_9762
Ford Bronco Rampage TrailView Fastback Soft Top for 2 door Bronco -- installed first impressions & photos IMG_9761

Mscdman

Outer Banks
First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Regardless. Look at your posted pics, and then look at mine. You have something mounted wrong.
Ford Bronco Rampage TrailView Fastback Soft Top for 2 door Bronco -- installed first impressions & photos IMG_9761
Can I see a driver side top view photo of your plate install? This would help.

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Look at this. Yours is wrong. I am in Denver, without my bronco, so I cannot get you additional pics. But it’s clearly not hard to see.
Ford Bronco Rampage TrailView Fastback Soft Top for 2 door Bronco -- installed first impressions & photos IMG_9762

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This piece in particular is upside down. Mine doesn’t stick up at all it follows the contour of the bronco

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This piece in particular is upside down. Mine doesn’t stick up at all it follows the contour of the bronco
Never mind. I just realized your pic is from the inside out, and mine is from outside in.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Broncobro04

Broncobro04

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Look at this. Yours is wrong. I am in Denver, without my bronco, so I cannot get you additional pics. But it’s clearly not hard to see.
His looks the same… that part of his pic that you circled is passenger side and in your pic you circled the driver side. Both driver sides look the same to me

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After looking back over it again. I ran my strap this way. You could be binding that rod on the retainer strap when you close the top.
Ford Bronco Rampage TrailView Fastback Soft Top for 2 door Bronco -- installed first impressions & photos IMG_9763

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
His looks the same… that part of his pic that you circled is passenger side and in your pic you circled the driver side. Both driver sides look the same to me
Yes, if you see my follow up, I recanted.

Mscdman

Outer Banks
First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes, if you see my follow up, I recanted.
I’m hoping my trail view assembly isn’t bent or something. When the top closes, it closes okay but on yours helipilot, there’s like NO gap between the soft top and the window frame. I have a gap. So confused. Followed that Havoc install video to a T.
Sponsored