First Name
Jackson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Found a decent local deal on 5 of the OEM gloss black Sasquatch beadlock rims. I don’t know much about tires or rims, but I see that the Sasquatch rims are +30 offset, whereas my OEM steelies for my black diamond is +55.
id like some beadlock rims so I can color match them to my cyber orange paint. If I purchase these rims and just stick with the 33” general tires, will it just be plug and play? Or does the new wheel offset require modifications on the vehicle?
Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The SAS wheels will poke out 25mm (1") further than your BD steelies otherwise no fitment issues. The only possible issue is the width of the SAS wheel may be beyond the tire manufacturers recommended wheel width. I don't recall SAS wheel width but there are numerous threads, try a search.

JEMSA

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Bronco, 82 F350, 91 MX5, 93 MX5, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Post photo of Cyber Orange beadlocks once you’ve installed them. Toying with it myself but wondering if it might be a bit loud for my personal tastes and so on fence with the idea.

I intend to mount 35s on wheels I bought used and PO had trashed the beauty rings. I was going to mount beadlocked and so need to decide on a color when it’s time for me to buy the sneakers themselves. My plan is to run the 35s only when on trails that might benefit having them, otherwise stay on my 33’s for light off road / daily driving.

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ‘1928 model A, “23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I love you guys calling “beauty rings”, beadlocks…
Sponsored