gime_time

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm curious if there are any OEM accessories offered for the 4dr that aren't offered for the 2dr BUT would fit with some minor modifications. I learned that power side-steps are generally offered as a long length piece and the customer trims them down to fit the vehicle. I'm interested in a canvas bimini top and the slide-out floor for a 2dr if anyone has any experience.

I searched the forum and this might not be the right section, but I couldn't find a better spot to post. Sorry in advance if this is not the right place! TIA!
Sponsored

thatspecialbeat

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah. Not as much 2 door love. There are 4 door mesh tops on Amazon for $40.

The slide out tailgate sounds like way more trouble than it is worth. Everything would need to be heavily modified.

I believe some have been able to use the 4 door bimini top on a 2 door but I could not find anything with the search function.

I went with the JTops for the 2 door and love it. It is expensive but fit is great. The fit seems to be very important on the tops so I would just get the 2 door version.

Ford Bronco Ordering 4dr Accessories to fit 2dr PXL_20220930_012751114

OP
OP

gime_time

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for the info. I'll keep searching and circle back if I find anything. Your Bronco looks great, btw!
Sponsored