Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Escalade 06’ Lexus 470
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Oracle integrated LED light bar
I have read the long thread on this light bar and it sounds like the 2nd version is considerably stronger than 1st version. I have 4 door with MIC top. Can anyone who has this actually installed comment on 1) wind noise 2)durability 3) brightness 4)How well does light bar match the MIC top? Thanks!
Sponsored

ORACLE Lighting

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Oracle integrated LED light bar
I have read the long thread on this light bar and it sounds like the 2nd version is considerably stronger than 1st version. I have 4 door with MIC top. Can anyone who has this actually installed comment on 1) wind noise 2)durability 3) brightness 4)How well does light bar match the MIC top? Thanks!
I think plenty of people will chime in on #1 and #2 but the product has always been very quiet when used with the MIC hardtop and you can see more details about the additional durability HERE.

The brightness is very impressive you get over 18,000LM with a 2000+FT projection distance.
Ford Bronco Oracle Integrated LED light bar d_Windshield_Roof_Light_Bar_System_-_night_600x600

For #4 I will say that the MIC hardtop color is a moving target, unless you are very lucky your hard top panels don't even match each other. So as you can imagine it was hard for us to get a 100% match since there is so little consistency from the factory but we got very close!

OP
OP

Bustinbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Escalade 06’ Lexus 470
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think plenty of people will chime in on #1 and #2 but the product has always been very quiet when used with the MIC hardtop and you can see more details about the additional durability HERE.

The brightness is very impressive you get over 18,000LM with a 2000+FT projection distance.
Ford Bronco Oracle Integrated LED light bar d_Windshield_Roof_Light_Bar_System_-_night_600x600

For #4 I will say that the MIC hardtop color is a moving target, unless you are very lucky your hard top panels don't even match each other. So as you can imagine it was hard for us to get a 100% match since there is so little consistency from the factory but we got very close!
Thanks for the reply. I have the factory wiring and switches do I still need to order a wiring harness separate? Also the color to match the MIC top is grey option?

ORACLE Lighting

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thanks for the reply. I have the factory wiring and switches do I still need to order a wiring harness separate? Also the color to match the MIC top is grey option?
Yes, the hardtop color is the carbonized grey.

If you have the factory Aux switches you can just extend the cables to the Aux switch location. If you don't have wiring available to extend the cables or you just prefer to have an easier installation the wiring harness may be a good solution for you.
Sponsored