Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lr4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Alright, a little more in depth.

Pros:
-- material seems to be very nice. probably needs to stretch a little.
Sad but thats the only positive i can think of

Cons:
-- ZERO instructions. they provide a qr code to go to the instructions on their website.. but guess what. there are none.
-- Hardware appears to be missing for mounting the velcro brackets
-- designed for two cross braces, yet only one provided so has an empty slot
-- Yes it flaps like fuggin crazy, to be expected honestly.
-- no clue where the back two straps are supposed to land with how short they are. thankfully i have molle panels to attach them to.

1711739033843-t7.png
1711739046206-k0.png

1711739060110-rd.png
1711739071879-h8.png

1711739087583-xe.png

1711739100018-yu.png

as much as i want to like the product, if i cant get the little quirks worked out, im pulling it off and returning it. ..

I love my steel bender bumper, and other havoc products, but @HavocOffroad HAS to do better in the documentation department. this blows worse than the bumper "instructions".
I cannot figure out where the side strap/hooks connect into the frame.
Sponsored

Juliepravitz

Outer Banks
First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lr4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Help! I have invested way too much time and brainspace trying to figure out the installation. Where do these 2 side velcos hook into the frame?? What hardware is used to anchor down the cross bar? Customer service sent me instructions... but to a DIFFERENT top. I'm pretty sure I'm missing hardware which sent me ordering hooks from Amazon.

Ford Bronco Now Available: HAVOC Offroad® California Brief Top 1000013313

Ford Bronco Now Available: HAVOC Offroad® California Brief Top 1000013312

Last edited:

Noremac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Help! I have invested way too much time and brainspace trying to figure out the installation. Where do these 2 side velcos hook into the frame?? What hardware is used to anchor down the cross bar? Customer service sent me instructions... but to a DIFFERENT top. I'm pretty sure I'm missing hardware which sent me ordering hooks from Amazon.

There should be two brackets included that bolt to the frame. Whole top is junk though. Expect way more noise than you initially believed it would do

Noremac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dejavu

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love the fact you can search this forum for anything you are thinking about buying and figure out whether or not it is any good. I hate that this top seems to fail the test though, it looks great in concept. Thanks for all that posted here and gave their feedback, I'm avoiding this top.

Sponsored

GNFITR

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"FauxSquatch" Bronco Badlands w/ Sasquatch Wheels
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just want to point out that Havoc Offroad is a brand of @RealTruck. Neither company has been willing to provide the missing hardware needed to install this top in accordance with their own instructions:

https://realtruck.com/our-brands/

The box is even delivered with a RealTruck label on it, but it's not their problem. As mentioned by others the QR code doesn't work. They have also removed the install instructions from the RealTruck website.

Ford Bronco Now Available: HAVOC Offroad® California Brief Top 20240522_085134

Last edited:

RealTruck

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just want to point out that Havoc Offroad is a brand of @RealTruck. Neither company has been willing to provide the missing hardware needed to install this top in accordance with their own instructions:

The box is even delivered with a RealTruck label on it, but it's not their problem. As mentioned by others the QR code doesn't work. They have also removed the install instructions from the RealTruck website.

I'm sorry to hear that you are missing hardware with your order. I'd be happy to take a closer look into this for you. Could you please PM me or email me? My email address is [email protected].

Noremac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Realtruck customer service was the only ones willing to listen to my complaints and partially save face.. They still never posted my review on the havoc website though. Not like I used colorful language or anything, purely spoke the truth.
Sponsored