OP
OP
Bronccat

Bronccat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands, 76 Bronco, 95 Bronco (SOLD)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And hell no I wouldn't do that myself. When I installed my lift it was jackstands with a jack as a failsafe.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Bronccat

Bronccat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
IMG_2498.png

Just got my Mickey Thompson Baja legend exp’s put on Thursday. So far I’m loving them and they’re a hybrid just the like Toyo r/t. Heard great things about the toyos. I just wanted the white letters so had to find another option. So far mine are really smooth and not loud honestly.
Those were probably my second choice. Nice tires.

MoodyBlues

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 obs reg cab sierra, 2019 gmc Denali, 2021 C8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those were probably my second choice. Nice tires.
Thank man. I think I looked for like 4 months trying to figure out what would work best for my needs. Very happy I settled on these. I’ve got 33in Goodyears m/t that came stick on my Colorado zr2 and the Mickey’s are quieter and absolutely dwarf the 33’s.

Sparkherd

Badlands
First Name
Sparky
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sparkherd.com
Vehicle(s)
Lifelong Ford guy.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IMG_2498.png

Just got my Mickey Thompson Baja legend exp’s put on Thursday. So far I’m loving them and they’re a hybrid just the like Toyo r/t. Heard great things about the toyos. I just wanted the white letters so had to find another option. So far mine are really smooth and not loud honestly.
What are those wheels?
I want slot mags but...

MoodyBlues

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 obs reg cab sierra, 2019 gmc Denali, 2021 C8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What are those wheels?
I want slot mags but...
They’re the Method 703 with machined finish. They only come in 0 offset unless they recently changed and added the +35 offset like they do in the other color options for this wheel. I was stuck in the machined finish though so I might just get me some sas flares… or not. Kind of digging the poke a little

Sponsored

TxCatalystMan

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Porsche 911 CarreraS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got Toyo R/T Trails installed today. 315 70r17

Pretty pleased so far. Will update once in mud.

20240329_182113.jpg

20240329_162955.jpg

20240329_162847.jpg
Looks good. I was thinking about going with a set in 35x12.5x17 for a slightly taller tire. I want to stick with 35's !

PolarVortex

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Black Diamond, Craftsman tractor
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m 99% certain that these are my next tires. Just debating size. I’m pretty happy with 285/75 - the main difference is that they are E (63 lbs) rated for the RT as opposed to C (59 lbs) that I’m running now in AT3. IMO the proportions are perfect and they fit the 7.5” wide steelies and the 35x12.5” are spec’d for 8”.

I’m about to install a 2” lift. So, that may change things for me. I don’t have the bankroll to make the necessary upgrades for 37” since it wouldn’t be just for looks.
Is there a really big difference in your opinion between "C" and "E" rated tires? Are the "E" rated tires significantly stiffer and bumpier as far as ride quality goes? Definitely a better selection of E rated out there.

Discount Tire

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
IMG_2498.png

Love the white letters against the blue! Good looking set up! Thanks for sharing!

OP
OP
Bronccat

Bronccat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is there a really big difference in your opinion between "C" and "E" rated tires? Are the "E" rated tires significantly stiffer and bumpier as far as ride quality goes? Definitely a better selection of E rated out there.
Not quite sure. Running C right now. But, hoping Toyo drops a 35x11.5 of the R/T. I’d be down to go E next time around.
Sponsored