First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We are actually just finishing up validation for the 2023 as we speak. Every feature on the current device will work with exception of the start/stop, so you could order one to do tires and update it after we release 23 support to get that start/stop feature working.
Thank you for your response. I did order one and received it today. will be looking forward to the update being available.
Sponsored

LanceIto

Raptor
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

@birddogoffroad @Superchips_Mktg did you figure out the tire size and update issues? I should have my flashcal today for my ‘21 Badlands. Hope it works as advertised.

OP
OP
Superchips_Mktg

Superchips_Mktg

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.holley.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@birddogoffroad @Superchips_Mktg did you figure out the tire size and update issues? I should have my flashcal today for my ‘21 Badlands. Hope it works as advertised.
I'm not sure what tire size issue you're referring to? We have hundreds of devices out in the field working great

OP
OP
Superchips_Mktg

Superchips_Mktg

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.holley.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
One Tire-Size issue observed here
New FlashCal 1546 purchased this month

FlashCal does not recognise Sasquatch pkg from the VIN#

We have '22 Black Diamond w SQ pkg
- factory tires were 34.5"
- upgraded to 37"

Connected FlashCal
FlashCal assumes the factory tires were 32"
FlashCal gives Tire-Size range of 32" to 36.75"

To recalibrate the speedo we had to use "ratio estimate"
Adjusted FlashCal Tire-Size = ( 37 / 34.5 ) x 32 = approx 34.25

Our tires are 37"
To recalibrate the speedo we had to use 34.25" setting in FlashCal

This 34.25" setting correctly adjusted the speedo. Tested w multiple radar speed-feedback signs on highway

No other problems observed
FlashCal accomplished everything we wanted
Thank you for sharing this! I have not seen/heard of that but will absolutely bring it up with the engineering team if they haven't already been made aware of it by tech support.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Superchips_Mktg

Superchips_Mktg

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.holley.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@Superchips_Mktg ……see post above. I recommend reeding this entire thread.
Thank you, I will. This account here used to be run by an employee at our mother company, Holley. We just recently requested it be passed off to us at the brand so we can stay in better touch with the consumer. I'm the Marketing Brand Manager for SC and will be much more active on the forum moving forward to help keep a pulse on what is happening in the field and what we can do to better help you Bronco owners...

LanceIto

Raptor
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

@Superchips_Mktg I also have a question about tire calibration integration with the entire software system. Does flashcal tire cal correct speedo only, or does it change tire size for the entire program such as ABS, traction control, etc?

CarGuy

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Our new Flashcal 1546 is the easiest, and by far the most budget-friendly, way to unlock numerous features not available on your new Bronco from the factory, and still offers the classic adjustments like speedometer correction. This handheld tuner supports both the 2.3L 4cyl and 2.7l 6cyl engines in either manual or automatic transmission. Flashcal 1546 calibrates your Bronco’s auxiliary systems such as speedometer and lighting, and does not alter factory powertrain specifications.

Superchips Flashcal 1546 for 2021+ Ford Bronco

Features include:
  • Auto Start/Stop Disable: Remains off with every restart, and can be reenabled with the Flashcal any time
  • Silent Mode: Turns off most cabin and exterior lights, and door chime with open door, ignition chime remains
  • Honk Warning Disable: 2-honk warning when driver exits running vehicle with key fob
  • Remote Start: Selects engine run time duration for 0, 5, 10, 15 mins
  • Speedometer adjust for Tire Size 28.25 - 36.75"
  • Fog Lights: enable "Bambi Mode" for simultaneous use of fog lights with high-beams
  • Headlamps Position Setting: option for headlamps to return to "Auto Lamps" or remain at last known position
  • Auto Lights Delay: duration headlights illuminate after driver exit, 0, 5, 10, 20, 60, or 120 s.
  • Daytime Running Light disable or enable
  • TPMS Disable, for off-road wheels and tires
  • Independent TPMS threshold: Front and rear axles can be set differently from 1- 90 psi.
  • Lock Feedback Lights: Enables hazard blink with unlock command
  • Auto Unlock: Vehicle unlocks with ignition off
  • Auto Lock: Disables factory setting to lock doors when vehicle is in motion
  • Auto Relock: Disables factory setting to re-lock doors 45 seconds after unlocking
  • Remote Unlock: Option to trigger all doors or just driver door

flashcal-bronco.jpg

Photo Jul 13, 10 42 25 PM.jpg

Photo Jul 13, 11 09 15 PM.jpg

Photo Jul 13, 11 09 23 PM.jpg

Photo Jul 13, 11 09 29 PM.jpg
Does this work on 2023 models?

OP
OP
Superchips_Mktg

Superchips_Mktg

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.holley.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Does this work on 2023 models?
Not officially, but engineering is working on it as we speak. All features work with exception of the start/stop disable. So you'd be able to buy one and use it to adjust tire, but the start stop feature won't work until we officially add 2023, at which point youd be able to update it to add the feature.

LanceIto

Raptor
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I am picking up my Flashcal in a few hours. I will report back today. I have a 2021 factory base badlands upgraded to SAS wheels and tires. Moving upto 37s in a few months.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Superchips_Mktg

Superchips_Mktg

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.holley.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I am picking up my Flashcal in a few hours. I will report back today. I have a 2021 factory base badlands upgraded to SAS wheels and tires. Moving upto 37s in a few months.
Be sure you enter your actual measured tire height, not what is printed on the size. Measure from the ground to the top of the tire, and input that number. That should get you the most accurate reading, or get you the closest to a GPS.

LanceIto

Raptor
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Well it seems the Flashcal worked for my ‘21 base badlands. I will do a speed check on the highway tonight. The TPMS setting worked. No more tire light and system warning. Its crazy to me that the stock “35s” are actually 33.25”. Ugh

OP
OP
Superchips_Mktg

Superchips_Mktg

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.holley.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Well it seems the Flashcal worked for my ‘21 base badlands. I will do a speed check on the highway tonight. The TPMS setting worked. No more tire light and system warning. Its crazy to me that the stock “35s” are actually 33.25”. Ugh
You'll find that will all tires, they're never as tall once mounted. A 37" tire is usually around 35.5"

LanceIto

Raptor
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Roger that. Just reflecting on an advertised 35” thats actually spec’d 34.4” and installed is 33.25”. Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Frbronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We are actually just finishing up validation for the 2023 as we speak. Every feature on the current device will work with exception of the start/stop, so you could order one to do tires and update it after we release 23 support to get that start/stop feature working.
when do you think the update will be posted?
Sponsored