Website
www.bdusa.co
Vehicle(s)
2021 SAS Badlands / 2022 BaseSAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Howdy B6G,

BDUSA is excited to launch of our own 5 wheel Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor (TPMS) kit with Activation tool, specifically designed for 2021-2024 Ford Broncos! It's not the most exciting product out there, but it's an important one that will save you a lot of time and money! No one wants to waste time researching the right TPMS sensor, only to order the wrong one and deal with returns and delayed installations. If you're upgrading to aftermarket wheels and looking for a high quality - cost effective alternative, our TPMS kit is the perfect solution for your new wheel setup.

Key Benefits:
  • OEM Quality at a Fraction of the Price: High-quality, OEM spec sensors for $145.00+shipping (compared to $280.00 for the Ford Performance kit).
  • Guaranteed Compatibility: No more second-guessing. Our sensors are a direct fit for 2021+ Ford Bronco models, including the 2022-2024 Bronco Raptor and 2019-2023 Ranger.
  • Complete Package: The kit includes five valve-mounted, snap-in TPMS sensors, five rubber valve stems, and an activation tool.
  • Easy to Use: The included activation tool makes it easy to re-train your sensors after new wheel installation and tire rotation, preventing any TPMS warning lights on your dash.
  • Perfect for Aftermarket Wheels: Keep your original sensors in your factory wheels and use our kit for your new setup, saving time and money on labor fees. (Breaking down tires for the sensors can cost up to $25.00/wheel at reputable tire shops YMMV)
Our TPMS kit ensures accurate pressure readings and seamless integration with your Bronco. Activation can be done in your driveway in minutes (video coming soon). This is the first of a few wheel/wheel accessory products to be released specifically for the 2021+ Ford Bronco, stay tuned for future releases!

Best regards,
-Phil
BDUSA

2021-2024 Ford Bronco 5 Wheel TPMS Sensor with Activation Tool Kit

Check out our 2021+ Ford Bronco Vent Clip/Tab Replacements - perfect for changing your vent clip color!

Ford Bronco New release: BDUSA Bronco 5 Wheel TPMS with Activation Tool Kit P1156472
Ford Bronco New release: BDUSA Bronco 5 Wheel TPMS with Activation Tool Kit P1156470
Ford Bronco New release: BDUSA Bronco 5 Wheel TPMS with Activation Tool Kit P1156473
Ford Bronco New release: BDUSA Bronco 5 Wheel TPMS with Activation Tool Kit P1156474
Ford Bronco New release: BDUSA Bronco 5 Wheel TPMS with Activation Tool Kit P1156475
Ford Bronco New release: BDUSA Bronco 5 Wheel TPMS with Activation Tool Kit P1156476
Sponsored

Poppavein

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harleys, Ducatis, 2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I assume there are batteries in them. Are they replaceable and how long do they last?

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I assume there are batteries in them. Are they replaceable and how long do they last?
I assume the units are sealed. They tend to last many years. The OEM units are still working in my vehicles over 10 years, which is likely past officially rated life. You'd probably want to replace them by the time batteries go bad anyway.

Bruno

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Howdy B6G,
  • Perfect for Aftermarket Wheels: Keep your original sensors in your factory wheels and use our kit for your new setup,
Our TPMS kit ensures accurate pressure readings and seamless integration with your Bronco.
This is just for aftermarket wheels?
Becasue my steel wheels already show tire pressure on the dashboard.
Why do I need these if I am running stock steel wheels?

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, ‘69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The post you quoted explained it pretty well I thought.
Yes it’s for people going to aftermarket wheels so they don’t have to swap the sensors over from the original set. Some folks keep 2 sets.winter/summer or on/road off/road.

Sponsored

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What is the activation tool for?

Chrome_Pony

Badlands
First Name
Chrome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2.3L Badlands High, 2017 LWN Duramax Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If it's like the ones I'm familiar with, it's making the vehicle to TPMS handshake, allowing the vehicle to know the new/different set of TPMS are installed. It may or may not also be needed to relearn the location of each sensor.

OP
OP
Rickperry

Rickperry

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Phil - BDUSA
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bdusa.co
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As @indio22 assumed correctly, the units are sealed with a non-replaceable lithium battery. The sensor is made to OEM specifications and is expected to match or exceed the lifetime of an OEM sensor.

OP
OP
Rickperry

Rickperry

Badlands
First Name
Phil - BDUSA
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bdusa.co
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This kit is for any application where you need replacement TPMS. Whether your OEM units fail (although you should be able to warranty this), you get a new set of wheels, or use a second set of wheels to use off-road only.

Some tire shops charge a breakdown fee to switch your original sensors to your new wheel set. This can be up to $25/wheel.

Additionally, some people find it more convenient to use new sensors for their aftermarket wheels and leave the originals in the stock wheels. Sensors in the wheel can help with resale or they can switch back to the originals without having to swap back the OEM sensors.

Sponsored

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I work at an independent repair shop. We use autel mx sensors for all our replacements. I put them in my aftermarket wheels. My cost was $32ea and a few minutes to program. My doing that I was able to sell my stock steelies/tires without breaking them down.

OP
OP
Rickperry

Rickperry

Badlands
First Name
Phil - BDUSA
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bdusa.co
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The activation tool is used to learn the sensors to the vehicle.
When you get new sensors you have to "pair" them to your Bronco.The pairing process is simple and allows the Bronco to know the position of the tire it is reading.

For example, if your tire pressures are reading incorrectly after a tire rotation, you can use the activation tool to recalibrate the position. I'll be making a video showing this easy process in the near future.

Heckler

Wildtrak
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Are they available with different size valve stems, some aftermarket wheels need shorter or longer stems. What about an upgraded metal valve stem?

OP
OP
Rickperry

Rickperry

Badlands
First Name
Phil - BDUSA
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bdusa.co
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are they available with different size valve stems, some aftermarket wheels need shorter or longer stems. What about an upgraded metal valve stem?
We do not have those options you listed, this is intended to be an OEM replacement part!
Sponsored