William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

They should list it that way in the B&P. They call out carburized grey MIC on one, but not the other, when in reality both are carburized grey. The B&P should read MIC w/headliner or MIC without headliner. That would make sense since they are different prices. Also when you select the top without the headliner, the photo shows a topless Bronco. Someone not familiar with Ford's B&P could easily be confused by all of this.
B&P has a long history of not being 100% correct and here's the actual disclosure from Ford:

"Information is provided on an "as is" basis and could include technical, typographical or other errors. Ford makes no warranties, representations, or guarantees of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to, accuracy, currency, or completeness, the operation of the Site, the information, materials, content, availability, and products. Ford reserves the right to change product specifications, pricing and equipment at any time without incurring obligations. Your Ford dealer is the best source of the most up-to-date information on Ford vehicles."

There is a '24 Dealers Order Guide and if I remember correctly Ford usually releases a Job 2 update and these are usually allot more correct ... but not perfect! Once again and unfortunately the dealer is the one that has the most up to date information whether they know it sometimes or not.

Here's the '24 guide minus the Job 2 changes ...

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/2024-bronco-and-raptor-order-guide-released.79566/

On page 1 of this thread is this:

Ford Bronco New MOD Painted Hardtop Roof Option available starting Job 2 painted roof options

Look at the order codes, this is what B&P should be reflecting and what the dealer should see when they place your order.
Sponsored

ctskier

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Badlands 7 Speed (June 2024)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't really want extra weight, and not sure I love that white underneath of the top

alas it's too late anyway, have a 6/3 build date.

BrianH

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is now an option when building a 2024 Bronco and looks much better than the standard gray. Does anyone know if you can place an order for this hard top?

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

This is now an option when building a 2024 Bronco and looks much better than the standard gray. Does anyone know if you can place an order for this hard top?
Yes, you can place an order for the top, it's a Job 2 addition.

Mikey1287

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco, 72 Mach, 03 Mach, 69 Mach, 08 Harley
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Any photos?

Sponsored

BrianH

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do I need to go to a dealership to place the order? - thanks

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

But only on new orders right?
Talk to your dealer, if you have an order but no build date or VIN then I don't see why you couldn't modify you order. @FordVideoGuy talked a little about this on his last video, if you make changes to your order for certain things that were price adjusted in Job 2 then adding something like the Shadow Black v2 mod top would trickle down to the new prices for all. I'll let me correct me if I'm wrong on that.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I just spoke with Parts at my local dealer and they only see the standard gray hardtop and said they go by the Accessories catalogue like everyone else sees.
Ok ... you're wanting to buy it through the parts department??? No, it's only available on new orders and with a Bronco, not a la cart, that's why it's on Build and Price vice Ford Accessories. It's been 3 model years and the MIC top is only now available as an "accessory" and that's only if you get the Ford email. Who knows when or if the mod top will ever be order-able anytime soon but I wouldn't hold my breath for it.

BrianH

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ok ... you're wanting to buy it through the parts department??? No, it's only available on new orders and with a Bronco, not a la cart, that's why it's on Build and Price vice Ford Accessories. It's been 3 model years and the MIC top is only now available as an "accessory" and that's only if you get the Ford email. Who knows when or if the mod top will ever be order-able anytime soon but I wouldn't hold my breath for it.
Thanks for clarifying - yes this is an add on to my 2022 - some of the OEM hardtops are dark gray close to being black while others are light gray. Back to considering Anderson Composties.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Thanks for clarifying - yes this is an add on to my 2022 - some of the OEM hardtops are dark gray close to being black while others are light gray. Back to considering Anderson Composties.
If you're wanting straight up black I'd just find a MIC and have it painted. Lots of painted MIC tops out there with the HE tributes or body-color matched and I haven't heard of any issues. If you're buying used just make sure no cracks or snake-skinning on the top and you should be fine.

BrianH

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you're wanting straight up black I'd just find a MIC and have it painted. Lots of painted MIC tops out there with the HE tributes or body-color matched and I haven't heard of any issues. If you're buying used just make sure no cracks or snake-skinning on the top and you should be fine.
I’ve seen a lot of mixed reviews on painting the top. What kind of shop would paint it the correct way? Thanks for the help.