Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got mine installed just in time for Big Bear Bronco Bash last week! Full writeup and install video inbound soon :)

DTS_7525X-2400w.jpg
Looks great! My wife saw this - looks like I'll be taking mine down to the powder coat shop. I was kind of digging the raw aluminum, but that does look really good!
Sponsored

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I put my Lobo OMS install video and writeup over in THIS THREAD, please check it out :)

Ford Bronco NEW! Lobo Off-Road Overhead Mount System DTS_0007X-2400w
Thanks Dusty! I've had my eye on this system for a while and you did with it exactly what I wanted to do with it. I'll probably pick it up, though installing it will mean removing my TrailRax and hard top so I need to make some friends :). I'll have to re-do my remote speaker wiring, right now its on the dash and takes up a considerable amount of space there. I think my head unit will remain in place below the steering while. Right now I've got the control panel above the driver sun visor.

CalvinT

Badlands
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Subaru WRX Wagon, 2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't think there's any need to remove the TrailRax and hard top if you have a 4 door. Look at post #88 in this thread.

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I don't think there's any need to remove the TrailRax and hard top if you have a 4 door. Look at post #88 in this thread.
Agreed. The Trailrax TRMR still allows you to remove the front and middle panels while installed.
Sponsored