First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow, that doesn't give a lot of confidence took dealer that long to figure out! Glad it was an easy fix!
Yeah. Seemed a little too easy!! Still crossing fingers and holding breath!!
Sponsored

Fishwrinkle

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 GC overland 5.7, 18 GC srt 6.4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
hopefully it works for you now. i just got back from the dealer for an on going parasitic draw. dealer back in OR just started throwing parts at it, like a new battery and alternator and then wanted to replace ecm and that's when i took it back. months later and in MI my bronco will go to complete battery drain (1 volt). trickle charger w/ start mode and a jump pack (2000A peak) won't jump it, but a traditional jump will. so they gave me an f150 with 6 miles on it. go to turn out of the dealer and rapid blinker happens. look at rear passenger light and 2 bulbs are toasted. went back in and told them of the issue and they wanted to replace the bulbs. i told em nope i'll take another loaner. 2 bulbs in one light sounds like an electrical issue not a bulb issue. sorry ford, guess i'll go back to used reliable cars. when was that again?

Sea Monkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JLU, Roush 2 Mustang, Triumph T-Bird
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sounds like you've already gotten the best advice from everyone so I won't pile on. I'd wager 90% of "low voltage" alerts in a new vehicle are continuity. Start with the negative cable, then push the fuses, etc.

Blowncobra

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013, 2020,2022 Shelby Gt500s, Explorer St, C8 Ver
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Three weeks ago I bought a new 2023 Bronco, today she’s in the shop at Ford. It only has 400 miles on it. Had a charge system fault light go on and off and on and off…. Took it in they changed the alternator…said it was fixed. Drove it off the Ford lot and it barely drove past 30 mph. Took it back and lights went off for powertrain malfunction and turbocharger/supercharger is outputting lower boost than expected. Also the original issue is back. They’ve had it for 4 days now and said it’s the alternator again. Can’t get it to work when in the car. Works fine otherwise. Anyone have a similar experience?
First day of my 2023 had a similar issue, raised the hood and found the negative battery cable sitting on top of the post of the battery and the nut missing. 🙄 installed a replacement nut and all good since.

krksteve

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Get rid of it it’s not worth your time!
Sponsored