First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 2019 F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We have a rear kit for the reuglar bronco already. We have a front kit but I havent finished the stock lower arm parts for that front bump kit. Currently the front only works with our fabricated lower arm setup. But I will make the stock arm parts pretty soon to get the front on a regular bronco.

https://www.foutzmotorsports.com/co...n-mig-welded-ads-bump-stop-2-1-dia-x-2-travel
Hey Greg. Is there any way you could send me a picture or cad shot of your front kit for the regular bronco? I have Bajakits +3 fabricated lcas and want to see if I can make a strike plate work on them or if the angle will be all wrong
Sponsored

OP
OP
GregFoutz

GregFoutz

Raptor
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.foutzmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
21 bronco, 21 ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hey Greg. Is there any way you could send me a picture or cad shot of your front kit for the regular bronco? I have Bajakits +3 fabricated lcas and want to see if I can make a strike plate work on them or if the angle will be all wrong
Here is a CAD image of ours. Let me know if you have any questions. We incorporate a limit strap tab on the body also you can see in the CAD model.

We also make a plus 3" per side wider front kit for the regular bronco's. Been in testing for too long but ready to release now. We will get info out on it next week. it lets you add a 3" bypass shock also. And we have a full billet tie rod kit and half tie rod kit that works on the plus 3" kits too.

Ford Bronco ***** NEW BRONCO RAPTOR - BUMP STOP KITS ***** 1714177367136-0c

Tbrownski

Black Diamond
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 2019 F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Here is a CAD image of ours. Let me know if you have any questions. We incorporate a limit strap tab on the body also you can see in the CAD model.

We also make a plus 3" per side wider front kit for the regular bronco's. Been in testing for too long but ready to release now. We will get info out on it next week. it lets you add a 3" bypass shock also. And we have a full billet tie rod kit and half tie rod kit that works on the plus 3" kits too.

Thanks. I’m thinking that’ll work perfect with a strike plate welded on to match yours…. For now. That bypass option is pretty tempting

quickhitjack

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma 2015 BMW 440I Drive
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any chance of adapting these to the non-Raptor variants?

I’m currently using a bump-stop spacer (that works… but this would be added insurance)

Off subject question, but what wheelset do you have on your rig? Been looking for a replacement for my Badlands--those are the best I've seen IMO--thanks in advance

EvanPeterson

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Off subject question, but what wheelset do you have on your rig? Been looking for a replacement for my Badlands--those are the best I've seen IMO--thanks in advance
Thanks! These are the Dirty Life “Mesa” in 17x9 with a -14 offset. They also offer them in Black!
Sponsored