First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco bd 4 dr sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does anyone else think a mustang inspired grill, with only the Bronco horse logo, is a good idea?
nope mustang is inherently wrong but i get your direction

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not only the Mustang Mach-E is a Mustang, it has the spirit of the Mustang!
Can you really argue with the manufacturer of the thing? :ROFLMAO:
It's trigger time!
Ford Bronco Mustang inspired grill 1716225433017-c8

Ford Bronco Mustang inspired grill what-does-it-mean-to-be-triggered-4175432_V1-d89a818af7dd4f8cb9e39676b879834a

Cav427

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang 5.0 6 Speed, 2024 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not only the Mustang Mach-E is a Mustang, it has the spirit of the Mustang!
Can you really argue with the manufacturer of the thing? :ROFLMAO:
It's trigger time!
1716225433017-c8.png

what-does-it-mean-to-be-triggered-4175432_V1-d89a818af7dd4f8cb9e39676b879834a.gif
Doesn't trigger me to call the Mustang Mach E a Mustang. To call a Bronco Sport a Bronco though is confusing at best. As a new Bronco owner I have had two people think I got the Bronco Sport, not the Bronco. They were not trying to insult me. As for the Bronco Sport perhaps Ford should have named it the Palimino, giving it a new identity and placing it in the Bronco family. The Mustang Mach E is a bit the same, think Ford could have done better with the naming, I personally think they got lazy. Perhaps they could have named the Mach E or named it the Probe II.

Last edited:

Sponsored

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Doesn't trigger me to call the Mustang Mach E a Mustang. To call a Bronco Sport a Bronco though is confusing at best. As a new Bronco owner I have had two people think I got the Bronco Sport, not the Bronco. They were not trying to insult me. As for the Bronco Sport perhaps Ford should have named it the Palimino, giving it a new identity and placing it in the Bronco family. The Mustang Mach E is a bit the same, think Ford could have done better with the naming, I personally think they got lazy. Perhaps they could have named the Mach E or named it the Probe II.
Imagine it the other way around, owning the Bronco Sport and believing you have the new Bronco, then an actual big Bronco stops beside you at the light!
Ford Bronco Mustang inspired grill 1716231298098-si

Cav427

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang 5.0 6 Speed, 2024 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Imagine it the other way around, owning the Bronco Sport and believing you have the new Bronco, then an actual big Bronco stops beside you at the light!
Ford Bronco Mustang inspired grill 1716231298098-si
Hence to protect the uninformed from unscrupulous dealerships a name change would be a good thing, however that doesn't work either met a lady who thought her subcompact late 80's era Le Mans was a Grand Prix.

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hence to protect the uninformed from unscrupulous dealerships a name change would be a good thing, however that doesn't work either met a lady who thought her subcompact late 80's era Le Mans was a Grand Prix.
I think marketing biggest tool is to rely on the mass ignorance instead of the informed. I believe there are plenty of Mach-E drivers out there truly believing they are driving a Mustang, and they are happy in their own little world.

TRDFurgesson

Wildtrak
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 2dr WT Lux, '22 Mach 1 HP, '92 Toyota 4x4 P/U
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The respective horse logos looks great on the vehicles they were designed for. It would be nice to have puddle lights like the the Mach 1 has on the Wildtrak with the bucking bronco logos. My garage stalls aren't long enough for 4 doors with the exception of my FJC.

IMG_6637.jpeg

Los

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Disco3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
the one with the red/orange Bronco looks nice....

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hmm. Maybe with the RTR grrill since it does not have any lettering to begin with. The bucking horse in the middle might not look to bad. I am not really feeling the bucking horse to the side.
Sponsored