First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have the IAG mudflaps. They are very similar to the Mabetts, no drill. What do you mean by “stab the underside of the screw”? The actual screw head, the part of the screw you would use a screw driver on, the male end of the fastener? Or, were you able to see the screws on the backside Of the frame? I looked and didn’t see them on the back side. I was going to try to punch them out that way.
Are you happy with how the IAG Mud flaps look? I installed mine today and the fronts look okay but the molded mountain picture on the front ones are half covered by my oem stock running boards. That said, the rear ones aren't flush with the back bumper so there is a gap. I tried adjusting them somehow with no luck. Not happy with the look of them at all. Trying to figure out if I should return them or not. My first attempt was to install a set of OEM Ford mud flaps but they didn't work with the OEM Sidesteps. Getting a little frustrated and may just go without mud flaps.....
Sponsored

OP
OP

Cosmo22

Badlands
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you happy with how the IAG Mud flaps look? I installed mine today and the fronts look okay but the molded mountain picture on the front ones are half covered by my oem stock running boards. That said, the rear ones aren't flush with the back bumper so there is a gap. I tried adjusting them somehow with no luck. Not happy with the look of them at all. Trying to figure out if I should return them or not. My first attempt was to install a set of OEM Ford mud flaps but they didn't work with the OEM Sidesteps. Getting a little frustrated and may just go without mud flaps.....
I couldn’t get them on. I thought I had them ready and the last fastener, the one that goes kind of inside the fender well the most, popped out every time. The flaps torqued on my rock rail enough to pop that fastener. I boxed them up and shipped them back. I’m not sure what I’ll do now.

Thanks to this forum because without the help, I wouldn’t have gotten that far.

OP
OP

Cosmo22

Badlands
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For those plastic screws in the fender liner, turn with very light pressure to get them to back out.
This worked! But, the mudflaps didn’t. They torqued too much on the rock rail and the inside fastener kept popping out.
Sponsored