Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser, Subaru Forrester, Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hello world!

I was trying to match OEM carbon in the Raptor with some more trim accents. After looking around through the forums and what not I couldn’t find what I was looking for. After reaching out to TuffSkinz I found out they have a domed matte version available for their Carbon fiber pieces so I ordered some samples then some trim pieces (shift knob, shift knob base, start/stop trim).You can order any of their carbon fiber pieces in matte if you just email them and ask them. It very closely resembles OEM, just slightly larger weave and in a different direction. Feels almost identical and I’m quite happy with it overall!
Ford Bronco Matching OEM Carbon Fiber Trim IMG_9690
Ford Bronco Matching OEM Carbon Fiber Trim IMG_9692
Ford Bronco Matching OEM Carbon Fiber Trim IMG_9697
Sponsored

DillonC

Raptor
First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 f250, 2019 expedition
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I like that, didn't know they had the matte domed aswell

OP
OP
TheLawnDart

TheLawnDart

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I like that, didn't know they had the matte domed aswell
I didn’t either, just happened to see it was available on another product. When I asked them about it they said they could easily make it in any finish they offer, but I would just need to email them my order. I also ordered samples of all of them before I ordered just to double check

Jeff Lebowski

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport SVR 2020
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I own this matte domed carbon on a few of my Braptor external parts and all I can say is @StickerFab hit it out of the park with this stuff. Its by far the best looking faux carbon on the market at the moment in my opinion.

OP
OP
TheLawnDart

TheLawnDart

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I own this matte domed carbon on a few of my Braptor external parts and all I can say is @StickerFab hit it out of the park with this stuff. Its by far the best looking faux carbon on the market at the moment in my opinion.
The ones I got were TuffSkinz. Domed and real carbon. Haven’t seen the StickerFab ones but I do love the company. I’ve got a descent amount of their code orange topo set inside my Bronco.

Sponsored

Jeff Lebowski

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The ones I got were TuffSkinz. Domed and real carbon. Haven’t seen the StickerFab ones but I do love the company. I’ve got a descent amount of their code orange topo set inside my Bronco.
I will give their stuff a look !! Thnx

Jeff Lebowski

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I now realize that I was incorrect and it is not a domed carbon product but in fact called 3D matte carbon. Its is faux but still looks great ! Def worth a look.

Ford Bronco Matching OEM Carbon Fiber Trim 1716473316982-px
Sponsored