HighVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Scrambler, Ferrari 458
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The frameless windows make it difficult.

I made a window screen out of some perforated aluminum for the F350 rear windows that sit on the top of the window and slide into the top window channel. It allows me to have the window down about halfway allowing airflow and keeping everyone on their respective sides of the window.

It wouldn't be hard to make one for the Bronco, it would just be much longer and awkwardly shaped. I could probably make some hooks for the top part that would secure into the a-pillar and roof.

The wheels are turning.

MileHighCitizen

Badlands
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2D 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cmon B6G let’s solve this.

I know us 2-door elitists are mean to you “moar door” folks, but help us Obi-Wan, you’re our only hope.

The angle on the front window is the problem, but I know the hive mind has an answer.

Alanp970

Base
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4 Door Base Sasquatch Hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Base
My Bronco is out for the night so I can’t look at it but would it be possible to add some magnetic strip with double sided tape? Possibly attach to the top just above the window?

Preheateddinner

Big Bend
First Name
S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco BB 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I made this functional, but ugly window vent out of corrugated sign plastic and some mesh taped to the back of the opening to go camping in my 2 door last week. I have a Bimini top that stays on even when my top is on, so I slid it on top of the Bimini to store it, because it’s kind of huge. I tried to make one out of rain gutter screen, but it leaves the front angle slit open to bugs, as you’re all aware. Would love a better solution!
Ford Bronco Magnetic bug screen for camping? IMG_7590
Sponsored