Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Mine worked, but the nuts and bolts are not stainless or galvanized and are rusting.
I had to replace my speed nuts as they were not long enough for the Heritage fenders. I bought stainless steel ones and Mabett is now using stainless steel screws.

I thought mine would not work either based on the way the bracket looked but mounted up just fine.
Sponsored

Last edited:

SeptuagenerianSasquatch

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine worked, but the nuts and bolts are not stainless or galvanized and are rusting.
In previous conversations, Mabbet ("Jason") has been very responsive in replacing the hardware with stainless. They replaced mine (took about 2 weeks). Since they're a site sponsor, you might contact them through Bronco6G.
The Mabbet mudflaps are fine for daily drive, gentle offroading, and dirt/gravel surfaces, but not for serious obstacles and rock crawling. I gave up on mine, and gave them to another guy whose Bronco is a daily drive, and went for RokBlokz instead. Nothing against Mabbet--just know what you're buying and what/where it will be used.

Andyp

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would try and bend them. But if not - send them back or ask for replacement tabs. I have had my Mabett Flaps for almost 1 1/2 years......Love them. It will be worth the wait. They are just the right height and width. Looks great and performs as should.
I broke out the old giant vice and bent the driver side bracket. It now fits pretty well. I had to use the supplied clip as the original Ford one wouldn't go in and latch. Passenger side tomorrow

Andyp

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Passenger side went on easily with the bracket pre bent to match the other side. The part to be careful is removing the plastic clips. I used a little more finesse on the passenger side and it made the job a lot easier
Sponsored