First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What does the Kilmat do to help sound/speakers?
Reduces echo sound from enclosure. Example: if you were to drop a rock into an empty plastic bucket it produces an echo-ee sound, lining with killmat deadens it so sound doesn’t bounce around so much.

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Reduces echo sound from enclosure. Example: if you were to drop a rock into an empty plastic bucket it produces an echo-ee sound, lining with killmat deadens it so sound doesn’t bounce around so much.
Nice I will give it a shot. Going to reinstall my oem rear pods and sell my Mabett. C Brace won't work with Mabett pods.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

Danh63

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X4, BMW 840, Chevy Trailboss
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I kept the OEM pods and installed Morel 4" Tempo Ultras in my 2 door because I didn't want to obstruct my rear view and wanted to keep the OEM look. The 4" Morels sound great and I actually had to adjust the bass down after installing the Morels because they provide way more bass than the stock speakers.
I see they have a couple of couple of different Tempo Ultras. Which ones did you purchase?

Sponsored

misterspivey

Wildtrak
First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I see they have a couple of couple of different Tempo Ultras. Which ones did you purchase?
I bought these:
https://www.crutchfield.com/p_210TU402N2/Morel-Tempo-Ultra-Integra-402-MKII.html
A lot of posters on the various audio threads on here installed the Morel Maximo Ultras and were happy with them but I bought Tempo Ultras because they have silk tweeters and I was concerned about harsh highs with the dash speakers location right in front of your face and reflecting off the windshield. So I wanted coax tweeter with mellow highs.

BroncoSYV

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I bought these:
https://www.crutchfield.com/p_210TU402N2/Morel-Tempo-Ultra-Integra-402-MKII.html
A lot of posters on the various audio threads on here installed the Morel Maximo Ultras and were happy with them but I bought Tempo Ultras because they have silk tweeters and I was concerned about harsh highs with the dash speakers location right in front of your face and reflecting off the windshield. So I wanted coax tweeter with mellow highs.
How was installation on these? Plug and play? On the crutchfield site it says "does not fit in your Ford" on the product page. I have a 2DR badlands w/B&O. Thanks, I'm considering going with your exact setup

Aonarch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco OBX 2DR Lux 2.7, ‘24 V60 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Return them and buy yourself the Metra pods – there's no fitment issues with those.
1717560106855-1i.jpg

1717560121158-o7.jpg
Plus Metra is an actual car audio company.
Sponsored