Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4 door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hi everyon, I have a 4 door 2023 big bend bronco with soft top and I really would like a hard top, after research I am leaning toward the ADV hard top, but before I do I would like to hear from all of you who had bought an aftermarket hard top, I do appreciate your input
Rob O.
Sponsored

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hi everyon, I have a 4 door 2023 big bend bronco with soft top and I really would like a hard top, after research I am leaning toward the ADV hard top, but before I do I would like to hear from all of you who had bought an aftermarket hard top, I do appreciate your input
Rob O.
Good luck getting one from ADV, your best bets are either Anderson Composites or Turn Offroad.

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yup, like others said. Anderson Composite, Turn Off Road or Rally Tops. The ADV one is vaporware and empty promises until they deliver at least ONE customer top

I chose Anderson Composites for myself

Granite Gorge

Big Bend
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 23 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I had an ADV top on order and canceled it. Just ordered a Rally Top. Nice to talk to. If you call to order they don't bill you until shipping. Very interesting talking to the owner's daughter.

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ran an across this a few minutes ago for anyone looking for a hardtop in the NY CT area.
Ford Bronco Looking for an aftermarket hard top IMG_9491

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What’s going on with the ADV Fiberglass one? I thought that was supposed to be one of the best.

Sponsored

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Armadillo is about to start production and shipping. In the final phases of testing now. This is the powder coat version they will offer in Black and White. You can scroll through the multiple pics.

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
No one truly knows since they’ve been lying and withholding information so much
What’s going on with the ADV Fiberglass one? I thought that was supposed to be one of the best.
They definitely have some impressive videos, one of the reasons I was a prepaid order holder for 7 months. The ADV is a bolt together design (the sides and rear panel are separate pieces) and the buyer assembles it including installing all the seals and rubber. The TOR top is constructed as a single unit and comes ready to install. The ADV may end up being a good top who knows -- but I'll take a single unit design any day. You would expect a bolt together design to cost less. but that is not the case.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They definitely have some impressive videos, one of the reasons I was a prepaid order holder for 7 months. The ADV is a bolt together design (the sides and rear panel are separate pieces) and the buyer assembles it including installing all the seals and rubber. The TOR top is constructed as a single unit and comes ready to install. The ADV may end up being a good top who knows -- but I'll take a single unit design any day. You would expect a bolt together design to cost less. but that is not the case.
Yup! And like others said be prepared to get blamed if it leaks
Sponsored