Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Most excellent this mod is what I want and need. Thanks for posting.
Sponsored

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm waiting for 74Weld to deliver portals in September. RK 4 Link going on at the same time. Can't wait. You're shop did fantastic!

Sponsored

One more upgrade

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe Mogush
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Tesla Plaid X 22 Escalade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm leaving it as is until I can find something that's not too loud/annoying. I will have to do something eventually as the Rockjock sway bar requires replacement. I really wanted to like the Snyder Performance axle back exhaust, but it's too loud. It looks sweet and loses that huge factory muffler, but sounds ricey. I may try it again to see if I can learn to like it...

1000008017.jpg
I like my RTR setup. Not loud and has a lower tone.

RTR.bend.jpg

RTR.jpg

RTR.tip.jpg

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gonna weld the diff tubes to the housing during the install?
Not sure at this time. Having Exodus do all the work. I've done just about everything else myself, but too many moving parts happening in Sept.

SierraBronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not sure at this time. Having Exodus do all the work. I've done just about everything else myself, but too many moving parts happening in Sept.
I figured we might as well. The truss for the 4Link will help but the leverage from the portals only makes sense that the plug welds will be even more susceptible to letting go. If it’s already getting welded on might as well do as much strengthening as possible.

The question now is what turned into the latest weak link…

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I figured we might as well. The truss for the 4Link will help but the leverage from the portals only makes sense that the plug welds will be even more susceptible to letting go. If it’s already getting welded on might as well do as much strengthening as possible.

The question now is what turned into the latest weak link…
It's been on my mind for sure. Moving from 35's to 38's and portals is a lot of leverage. Also putting on RockJock anti sway and not sure if using the U joints or welding also. the more I think about it, just weld it all up....

SierraBronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It's been on my mind for sure. Moving from 35's to 38's and portals is a lot of leverage. Also putting on RockJock anti sway and not sure if using the U joints or welding also. the more I think about it, just weld it all up....
I figured if people are breaking the plug welds simply by doing train turn assist on slightly bigger tires, beefing things up would probably be a good call.

Sponsored

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Doetsch Off-Road did mine a couple weeks ago. Having to finish breaking in the new gears before I can truly test it though. Also had Yukon rear Chromoly axles, Ford Performance 5:13 rear ring & pinion, Ford Performance FDU with 5:13 gears, and the @BroncBuster Ultimate steering Hoss 3.0 kit all installed as well. Running on Radflo Extend travel coilovers set to 3” over Sasquatch front/rear, a 1.5” body lift, and 38” tall Nitto Ridge Grapplers.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/bird-dog-off-road-bronco.31855/post-2269233

Ford Bronco Look at that droop! Rock Krawler 4-Link Rear Conversion IMG_1675

Ford Bronco Look at that droop! Rock Krawler 4-Link Rear Conversion IMG_1676

Ford Bronco Look at that droop! Rock Krawler 4-Link Rear Conversion IMG_1670

Last edited:

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm gonna be that guy and ask, what's the benefits of a 4 link vs whatever we got now? Suspension is Spanish to me, Audio and electronics are Chinese
The stock setup is a 4link as well, this one incorporates triangulation through the upper trailing arms curving inward. This keeps the axles centered under the truck. The factory setup accomplishes this by the use of a Panhard/track bar, but that binds up the rear suspension. With the factory setup, you may notice a weird shift when hitting a break in the pavement or railroad tracks. That doesn’t happen with this kit. By using the Rock Krawler triangulation kit, the benefits include smoother ride/handling and better articulation (claims of 30% more). Our friends Adventures of Rogers and Henderson explain this very well in their video. @EvanPeterson

EvanPeterson

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
The stock setup is a 4link as well, this one incorporates triangulation through the upper trailing arms curving inward. This keeps the axles centered under the truck. The factory setup accomplishes this by the use of a Panhard/track bar, but that binds up the rear suspension. With the factory setup, you may notice a weird shift when hitting a break in the pavement or railroad tracks. That doesn’t happen with this kit. By using the Rock Krawler triangulation kit, the benefits include smoother ride/handling and better articulation (claims of 30% more). Our friends Adventures of Rogers and Henderson explain this very well in their video. @EvanPeterson

thanks for sharing @Bird Dog Off Road!

there’s definitely improvement in on-road manners on top of the increased performance off-road!