Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Pontiac G8 GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah… that speedometer is useless. Change it to a tach.
Sponsored

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Maybe they can replace the bronco with a whole new bronco that addresses every issue including it’s rock crawling capabilities vs sfa, lack of a v8, lack of electric option,

how about they just make one off Broncos based on our individual needs and wants?
Seems like they have time for that

Personally, I want the 3.5 eco boost with 35’s and carbon quarter panels and roof. 5k tow capacity, desert running suspension, loud exhaust , paddle shifters,
Black wheels, half roll cage, 4 doors, cargo room, tow hitch, 6 seats, good sound system, 25mpg, gun storage, (space reserved for more bad ass features)
so, you basically want this Bronco, with a Gun Rack.
Ford Bronco List of things Ford Needs to Fix While working on the MIC HardTops 4F271D12-5CF4-4DB0-A767-557EA889B880

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

A gauge cluster like the new F150s would be much better.
While they are at it.

Last edited:

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does the window not drop the second your hand touches the handle? Would make sense if that happened so it has that extra split second to drop. I test drove a Wildtrack the other day and did not notice any catching but also was too excited to hop in the drivers seat.
It's oddly slow compared to a mustang. On a 'Stang you can get it to hang if you grab really fast. On the manequin I looked at yesterday it hung a bit every time.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah, THAT was funny as shit!
Elon has a sense of humor though. They took an image of the smashed window and turned it into a T-shirt. He was wearing his smashed cybertruck window T-shirt in the interview with Tim at Everyday Astronaut.

Sponsored

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2015 F350 2010 Focus 1995 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It's oddly slow compared to a mustang. On a 'Stang you can get it to hang if you grab really fast. On the manequin I looked at yesterday it hung a bit every time.
I wonder if it’s just the sag of the panels? Mine seems to drag exactly in the middle of each window, don’t have a 4 door to know if those windows dragging as well.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The windows get caught in the upper track when opening the door.
It's not a problem. My 2012 Mustang GT has frameless doors with the same little automatic window opening enough to open the door. You just can't yank the door open fast. Nice and easy, and the door opens just fine.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't notice that on the Wildtrak I test drove.

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your list looks very doable, except probably the brakes. Some drivers complain about squishy brakes others don't. I wonder if it could be a 2.3 vacuum assist vs 2.7 electric assist issue. Has anyone noticed a correlation?
You may be on to something. I have only driven a manual 2.3 so and did not find the brakes be squishy at all.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It's not a problem. My 2012 Mustang GT has frameless doors with the same little automatic window opening enough to open the door. You just can't yank the door open fast. Nice and easy, and the door opens just fine.
So does my Corvette and It doesn’t get caught. Another member on here mentioned you can adjust the windows in your mustang it’s in the owners manual. The three Broncos I looked at all did it. Once you pull the handel the door pops open and the window gets caught.

Sponsored

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The only thing Ford needs to fix is NO MORE CYBER LAUNCEHS ON THE INTERNET. Leave that crap to Tesla, which doesn't have a franchise dealer network to deal with.
The launch for a much desired vehicle was a marketing plum. Create excitement, limit numbers ,restrict dealers before the public - all created a “got to have” mentality. The one thing Ford could have done that would be a win/ win for Ford and it’s Bronco buyers is mandate the MSRP as the purchase price- no exceptions. If dealers want to give freebies or add one at no costs to gather business- fine, but no customer would get screwed by greedy dealers.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Things I've heard in reviews and on other post here. Sounds like a good time for ford to fix it all! While they are working their way through the Bronco Field.

Squishy Brakes! Maybe can be fixed with larger Calipers? Different kind of Brake pads? Input needed.

Whistling BB and OB grill, good time to install while your swapping out the tops.

Inside Door Hinge Overspray.

The Failing and crusty Roof top sound deadening head liner. I assume this is one of the topics that came up while they were assessing all the issues with the MIC tops. Hope its resolved.

Am I missing anything else?
Winch / camera placement

Crappy scratch-able plastic on and around the center console

Bituman

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Raptor, Vassago Mooseknuckle, Turner Czar
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hmm, I wonder if some catch worse than others. Also I would imagine that it’ll be more pronounced when you aggressively open the door.
Yes, this. ^^^^^ I test drove a WT a couple weeks ago and noticed that it was worse when you open the door a bit more quickly. When it happens, the glass sort of vibrates back and forth for a second. When I mentioned it in a post, some said their Bronco didn‘t do that. Others said theirs did but it wasn’t a big deal. I have come to the conclusion that it’s not something broke that needs fixing.

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same issue with the ranger. First press is super soft, second is slightly better, then drive 10-15 minutes and you're back to square 1. I haven't tried a flush yet.
this isn’t a sports car, I actually prefer some forgiveness with that first brake push. Touchy brakes piss me off to no end in a suv. Gotta pump those brakes a bit. It also is helpful to drivers behind you when you pump the brakes cuz the brake lights are a heads up that we’re slowing down a lot.
Sponsored