First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have a 23 Big Bend 2 door with the mid package. I decided to try and go cheap when I wanted to upgrade my tail lights from the standard (non LED) my Bronco came with… V-Land are made in China and were about 1/2 the price of other LEDs at the time.
I installed them and was actually surprised at the construction. All the lights work perfectly, there’s a cool start up sequence and turn/hazard also are sequential. The issue is I have no brake lights at all. The turn/hazard light illuminates for a second when brakes are applied, then goes off.
These are direct plug and play, I did not have to alter the wiring, no cutting or splicing. The directions had zero info and showed other vehicles, not the Bronco.
I'm in the process of retuning, which may or may not happen with a company in China.
All that is background for the following questions; (1) has anyone performed this swap? (2) can you swap LEDs in if you only have the standard base tail lights?
All this has led me to use a US company when I go for the headlight swap in the future.
Thank in advance - Shawn
Sponsored

mooNy

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I recommend you read this thread for all options:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/from-halogen-to-led-all-taillights-replacement-options.89978/

I tried some Chinese ones first (lumen8) and the right brake light didn’t work. After seeing this thread, I ended up swapping OEM LEDs on. The other good option is oracle flush mount but I wasn’t into the flush look. In my opinion they are the only reliable aftermarket option, the others have some success stories but many failures to go with.

OP
OP

Dragon158

Big Bend
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks for the reply. After a little reading I think I might be missing something from VLand. I read on one add that you need a harness to go from standard lights to LED. I’ve sent photos and video, guess I’ll wait and see.

23BDBigSean

Black Diamond
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco LED Taillights (V-Land or others) IMG_7809
Ford Bronco LED Taillights (V-Land or others) IMG_8361
Ford Bronco LED Taillights (V-Land or others) IMG_6979

I got these off Amazon to upgrade to LEDs, then had them wrapped in black tint. They worked great and were a nice upgrade from my stock halogen taillights. No issues with brake or reverse lights not working or too dim.
I ended up finding a pair or OEM LEDs so trying to sell these😂 let me know if interested!

ORACLE Terry

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, RAM TRX, Gladiator, Wrangler JL,
Your Bronco Model
Base