Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Better seals around the roof. Mine look like Freddy Kruger cut them and the wind noise is pretty noticable.
Sponsored

6GSooner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

What do you wish or would have wanted the Bronco to come with? Something that wouldn’t have drastically changed the car itself nor have a big change to the MSRP. I’m not looking for things that you can get on other trims nor changes that are easily done.
Memory seats, rear AC vents

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes but that requires opening an app and selecting it. Easily takes 10 seconds and looks odd if your sanding right next to door. Would like to have a similar function to how Teslas unlock.
Dear God I would hate that so much. I guess as long as that's not the primary/only method.

2DR22Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04Cobra, 95Cobra, 17Explorer, 89Bronco!!, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Another thing I am wishing it came with.....

A glove box and interior panels that don't scuff up every time something touches it.

I just noticed today a big scuff on my glove box and I don't have a clue how it got there.

I feel like I want to order some back up interior panels & a spare glove box for later (when these ones are too beat/scuffed up) while they are still available from Ford. However so far it seems every time I do order back up parts they are on a permanent backorder from Ford and than eventually the order gets cancelled (I've tried ordering back up drivers seat MGV covers for in case I wear out the drivers seat 3 times now).

Anyhow I am ranting some, but man these panels scuff easily .....

Sponsored

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

old school chrome slot wheels. simple bumpers

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Fixed top with good sound insulation, better can noise insulation, no stupid frameless windows. Would have been the perfect vehicle and put a serious dent in the 4runner AND jeep sales.

labattbluebronco

Base
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 bronco, 18 silverado, 11 taurus, 01 wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Some things people are saying my Bronco does? Unlocking happens if you have your key in your pocket.

Now I do wish it had something else. A way to get the door code when the code is lost, or did not show up with your Bronco. The dealer says "Its an aftermarket option" and I have yet to find any info on how to get the unlock code. The code in the fusebox DOES NOT WORK.

So in the future, I would hope, wish, Ford made this more of a better option, because now it's like an afterthought
Find a better dealer. All Ford dealers have the ability to retrieve the factory code for you.

labattbluebronco

Base
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 bronco, 18 silverado, 11 taurus, 01 wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I would love windshield wipers that didn't slow down every 30 seconds during heavy rain. "Smart sensing wipers" is laughable: I've never worn out a windshield wiper motor.

Sponsored

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Awesome guys, we made it to 24 pages, that means Ford will definitely take your suggestions into consideration. We can pack it up and head home now 👍

jbacon47

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco BadLands manual 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Stronger roof rack mounts

tailgate

Last edited:

FDHog

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat FX4, 22 Road Glide ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey man my $60k Bronco has manual seats. I honestly didn't realize I wasnt getting power til it arrived... :D
You guys realize that the Bronco was designed as an "off road" vehicle. My previous Jeeps had water and mud inside and had to get hosed out. Imagine what that would do to power seats. Hell, 2 of my Jeeps had manual windows. The frameless windows do rattle a lot, but Ford made it easier to remove the doors. Jeeps are a pain it the ass and you lose the mirror. Overall, Ford did a great job on the Bronco (except for the rear seat). If you're looking for creature comforts, buy an Explorer.

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You guys realize that the Bronco was designed as an "off road" vehicle. My previous Jeeps had water and mud inside and had to get hosed out. Imagine what that would do to power seats. Hell, 2 of my Jeeps had manual windows. The frameless windows do rattle a lot, but Ford made it easier to remove the doors. Jeeps are a pain it the ass and you lose the mirror. Overall, Ford did a great job on the Bronco (except for the rear seat). If you're looking for creature comforts, buy an Explorer.
My Bronco has all the creature comforts except power seats. I understand it’s for washout. I just didn’t realize it until it came. It’s fine.

I wouldn’t ever buy an explorer. Who buys a Ford if it’s not a Bronco. Gross.

FDHog

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat FX4, 22 Road Glide ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Bronco has all the creature comforts except power seats. I understand it’s for washout. I just didn’t realize it until it came. It’s fine.

I wouldn’t ever buy an explorer. Who buys a Ford if it’s not a Bronco. Gross.
What's wrong with my F150 Lariat? Loaded except for moonroof. Which I purposely avoided. LOL
Not knocking you guys who want a little more, but my Bronco is my Toy, not my primary.
My Badlands is pretty comfortable, "leather" heated seats. Which are very easy to clean.
Sponsored