Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
that doesn't mean shit, lol.
At this point I fully expect the hard top to be leaking and the Bronco to have three silver steelies and one black when it gets to my dealer.
Sponsored

TenSeven

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm actually glad I reserved a little late (07/15/2020) and then ordered 3 of the deadly sins (Sas, Lux, V6). That may give me time to update my order when the inevitable changes are revealed. Maybe the Wildtrak will get a decent interior?

No hurry...

Mirunner

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 or 2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ended up buying my wife a Jeep. My dealership thinks the earliest I will get my reservation is fall of 2022 since I am a late December reservation holder. This way we can play on trails and have fun in a somewhat new car while I wait and she still gets her Jeep. We were going to get one after the Bronco, but with the long wait decided on a used one we can pay off easily before then. I know dealerships can’t guarantee when but I am sure they are correct. Also, if it is earlier, I will just sell my Tundra as a down payment and get a newer one later.

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Honestly the wait is giving me something to look forward to when there isn't a lot of good on my immediate horizon. All this has been a fairly welcome distraction. So thanks ford, I guess 😂

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

After everything else this year, waiting on this amazing vehicle is nothing. To be honest, the timeline is running just as I expected, so I am good.

Sponsored

Thechief86

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Jeep XJ, 2008 Subaru Forester.
Your Bronco Model
Base
When I first made my reservation, I talked about the Bronco ad nauseum, and it was all I could think about. Then some things happened, and I no longer had a down payment. Then worries about whether I wanted to commit to another car payment in an uncertain financial environment in the wake of a pandemic, and I cancelled my reservation, and cooled my jets. Basically gave up on the idea of even buying a new vehicle for the foreseeable future. Now, a few months in the future, and seeing a little more stability in my employment, I bought another reservation (last week), and figure by the time I get to order my Bronco, I should have no problem paying for the thing. Hopefully I'm right. I look forward to some top-off cruising in my new 2024ish Bronco, lol.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Every few days I think about all the things that could come up financially that could make the Bronco go bye bye. My "trade in" getting in a wreck, my HVAC going out (or any other major home issue)... Hell, I'm looking at a negative Tax Return for the first time ever.

Ford drags out my Bronco build, I may have to pass depending on what life throws between now and I guess 2022.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm actually glad I reserved a little late (07/15/2020) and then ordered 3 of the deadly sins (Sas, Lux, V6). That may give me time to update my order when the inevitable changes are revealed. Maybe the Wildtrak will get a decent interior?

No hurry...
Crazy huh, a res date of 7/15 is considered "late". Mine is 7/17. Was all psyched up and ready to go for the first few months. Have come back down to earth a bit. Placed my order, realized how far out my delivery date could be, so will have to wait. Hope Cyber Orange is still a color then. Time to save more money. Other hobbies will keep me busy. I am out here daily reading up on stuff though.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The longer it drags out the less excited I have become. My truck was recently paid off and the feeling of a little more financial freedom gives
Me pause - do I really want to get back into monthly payments again...
I love the bronco but in the end it’s just a vehicle...
Time will tell

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
The Bronco non-availability affected me, because instead of buying a new Bronco in 2020, I bought two other vehicles. I like what Ford has done with the new Bronco, but time matters and is fleeting. Will see if a new Bronco is a good fit down the road ...

PLindsey725

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was really excited a first, but its gone down a bit.

I am however super excited that with every passing month I save more money not having a car payment and 2 good paid off cars so as long as I have it in the next 6-8 months ill be fine.

LostInArizona

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands non-sas 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My reservation was placed the day it was announced, and my order in early Feb. I will wait as long as it takes, doesn't bother me at all. Enjoying my STI in the mean time without complaints.

To be honest. I am getting tired of hearing people bitch about the wait. You all knew there was going to be a wait! What do you need it for? Just to show off? Or to actually use? If it was just for off-roading, you could have bought a jeep years ago, if it was really that important to you. Waiting for a bronco is a choice to be part of something unique, new, and fun. If you cant wait, go buy a freaking defender, go buy a jeep, just stop bitching about it to all of us patiently waiting for something different. You're the one missing out, not those of us waiting.

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just water off of a duck's back. No need to get a peptic ulcer. :cool:

85_Ranger4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
November reservation, pretty blah build with none of the deadly sins... hoping it comes sooner rather than later as I am getting tired of keeping the current car in circulation.

Here in a couple months when we get a guesstimate of a DOB it is going on the market. I am fine driving my Ranger for awhile and she can daily my F-150.
Sponsored