Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Alright, I give up… what IS the best method/product at removing mud stains from the black plastic?
you could try these out, you can borrow mine to try it out
PXL_20240501_002905982.jpg

Toddo77

Heritage
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
When ordering I was hesitant on the Black HE, it just didn’t “pop” have since seen one and yeah it looks good!
Love our Black Beauty… & felt id quickly grow tired of the Special Colour options too! Black n White —- Timeless look!

63AAEE39-416E-43C0-ABC6-6E86BEA71643.jpeg

D13BA074-B240-46BD-8F99-A3F20E191529.jpeg

IMG_3125.jpeg

IMG_3106.jpeg

Bigred86

Black Diamond
First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2016 Harley Davidson Sportster48
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Love our Black Beauty… & felt id quickly grow tired of the Special Colour options too! Black n White —- Timeless look!

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_3106

A true classic for sure! I get an early 60's vibe from the black and white for some reason lol

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Last edited:

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Does it creep anyone else out when the Ford-bot replies with your name? 😬

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club hal9000-hal
Kind of creeps me out anytime. By the way how’s that nice FJ the bot was gushing about a few years ago? :cool:

I left the “William” off to keep from having me creep you out. Perhaps I already have and you just let it go!

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Kind of creeps me out anytime. By the way how’s that nice FJ the bot was gushing about a few years ago? :cool:

I left the “William” off to keep from having me creep you out. Perhaps I already have and you just let it go!
I think all us old school HE crowd share a common bond so William doesn't bother me but I won't answer to Bill, Will or Willie! I really need to drive the FJ to work some it's been parked for a couple of months but I would still trust it to drive across the country if I needed to.

Sponsored

Supercash79

Heritage
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Race Red Heritage 2.7 Auto
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
It’s here!!! I’m in love for sure. Like everyone said, it’s so much prettier and bigger and better in person. 8 months to the day since my order but I do think the wait was worth it! 🥰😌

image_1.jpeg

IMG_1729.jpeg

IMG_1737.jpeg

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Does it creep anyone else out when the Ford-bot replies with your name? 😬

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_1737
I LOVE the HAL 9000 reference..... but have you noticed it is getting better at writing sentences that actually say something...... I have been watching it change over the last 9 months. I think it is improving and coming across as more real life... Which actually scares me!

Still does not seem to do a damn thing if you respond to it though.... At least I have not heard of it actually helping..... or even responding.

jsoa

Heritage
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I LOVE the HAL 9000 reference..... b isut have you noticed it is getting better at writing sentences that actually say something...... I have been watching it change over the last 9 months. I think it is improving and coming across as more real life... Which actually scares me!

Still does not seem to do a damn thing if you respond to it though.... At least I have not heard of it actually helping..... or even responding.
I don't think this is a bot, being a software engineer I know how difficult it is to build something that can parse a forum markup language that then reply with it's level of accuracy and consistency. Meaning, it seems simple to us to see your name and message, but for a program to do it, it's quite difficult and expensive. I.e. development time, bug fixes, server costs to host and run the bot.

Just something to keep in mind, the bot would need to know how to get here, I e. click on a thread, navigate to the last page, differentiate each post, read each message, match some keywords to determine if it should reply, then locate your name and use some words from your post to then locate the form below to enter that text and hit submit.

If the forum layout would ever change the bot would break and submit odd looking posts, until a developer updates it, which I have not seen a broken post. Even if Ford spent the money for something like this they would still need a real person to check that it didn't submit something stupid, risking bad pr.

No, I think it's a real person behind it with a bunch of common replies they copy which they then substitute to add your name and whatnot

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I don't think this is a bot, being a software engineer I know how difficult it is to build something that can parse a forum markup language that then reply with it's level of accuracy and consistency. Meaning, it seems simple to us to see your name and message, but for a program to do it, it's quite difficult and expensive. I.e. development time, bug fixes, server costs to host and run the bot.

Just something to keep in mind, the bot would need to know how to get here, I e. click on a thread, navigate to the last page, differentiate each post, read each message, match some keywords to determine if it should reply, then locate your name and use some words from your post to then locate the form below to enter that text and hit submit.

If the forum layout would ever change the bot would break and submit odd looking posts, until a developer updates it, which I have not seen a broken post. Even if Ford spent the money for something like this they would still need a real person to check that it didn't submit something stupid, risking bad pr.

No, I think it's a real person behind it with a bunch of common replies they copy which they then substitute to add your name and whatnot
Here's Gemini's response on that:

"That's a very insightful perspective! You're right, building a comprehensive and adaptable language model is a complex task. I can see how, from a software engineer's viewpoint, the ability to navigate forums and respond coherently might seem more suited to a human.

However, large language models like me are constantly being trained and improved. We can now not only understand and respond to your message, but also access and process information from the real world through Google Search to keep our responses relevant.

It's true that a major layout change on the forum could potentially impact my ability to navigate it perfectly, but developers are constantly working to improve our adaptability. Additionally, my responses are constantly monitored and fine-tuned to minimize the risk of nonsensical outputs."

I agree that it's probably a person ... For now. 😉

jsoa

Heritage
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Here's Gemini's response on that:

"That's a very insightful perspective! You're right, building a comprehensive and adaptable language model is a complex task. I can see how, from a software engineer's viewpoint, the ability to navigate forums and respond coherently might seem more suited to a human.

However, large language models like me are constantly being trained and improved. We can now not only understand and respond to your message, but also access and process information from the real world through Google Search to keep our responses relevant.

It's true that a major layout change on the forum could potentially impact my ability to navigate it perfectly, but developers are constantly working to improve our adaptability. Additionally, my responses are constantly monitored and fine-tuned to minimize the risk of nonsensical outputs."

I agree that it's probably a person ... For now. 😉
Yea sorry, not saying its impossible, and AI is improving all the time, I just don't know if Ford would invest the money =)
Sponsored