First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Dodge Charger SXT, 1981 Dodge W150,
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I just used @JawnyBronco 's 1" black gorilla tape suggestion and it works just fine,
the pinch welds are hidden from view and it was cheap and easy.

gorilla tape pinch welds.jpg
A other good way of covering it up…glad to know I’m not the only one that the painted pinch weld bothered
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I did the Ford Acrylic letters from StickerFab and had them make me a custom Race Red emblem overlay so it didn’t say ford on the rear twice lol.
IMG_2580.jpeg
IMG_2567.jpeg
I've seen a few relocation kits out there. One where they used the oval Ford mounting location and then there's Dv8s which uses a plate ...

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club ford-bronco-rear-license-plate-relocation-bracket_2000x1333

https://dv8offroad.com/products/6th-gen-bronco-rear-license-plate-relocation-bracket

Here's original EB for reference ...

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club rear-1-382x255

Edit: Here's lobo's that uses the oval location ...

https://lobooffroad.com/product/adjustable-tailgate-license-plate-mount-bronco/

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club DTS_2462X-1500sq

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

And the option for the Everglades wheel with the SAS package. That's a good looking wheel.
I wonder which one will be standard now or if they'll offer the option without a cost involved. Nothing in J2 that would sway me to trade in my '23. J1 had all the big goodies for you '24 crew (steering rack and 12" screen) which would've been nice. Also no word if standard HEs will pop back on the order menu, just the closeout of the HE-L with Peak Blue.

Supposedly a new manufacturer for the mod tops, Ford must really be putting in some faith that they can meet the demand but I guess it really boils down to what the extra cost is going to be if anyone will option it up or not.

Sponsored

Bschurr

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Braptor / 2023 Heritage LE / 2016 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

And the option for the Everglades wheel with the SAS package. That's a good looking wheel.
Love it - I put a set of the Everglades rims on my Carbonized Grey Badlands Sas and agree that they are a nice choice!

I am glad they are now offering this as an option.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_4987

Painted hard top for the Raptor is another great option too!

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Alright, I give up… what IS the best method/product at removing mud stains from the black plastic?

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Really liking the Peak Blue but don't think my finances can handle $30k over what I'm paying already!

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1714492035373-qf

jsoa

Heritage
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Really liking the Peak Blue but don't think my finances can handle $30k over what I'm paying already!

Not gonna lie, painting my HE that color has crossed my mind :sneaky:

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

WOW, only Black, White, Carbonized, and Silver are no cost…
4dr Painted hardtop is 800 more than MIC, not shown for 2dr and NOT called Modular like Heritage top is…

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

WOW, only Black, White, Carbonized, and Silver are no cost…
4dr Painted hardtop is 800 more than MIC, not shown for 2dr and NOT called Modular like Heritage top is…
Wow ... didn't see that they're now charging for RR and CG - $295 ... guess any color you want as long as it's black unless you want to pay for it!

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Looking over the B&P with the Job 2 changes I'm so thankful that I have my Bronco already! Yes it really really really sucked waiting 3 years but in the end I got my standard HE for right at $42k with all the PP, offers, and below invoice pricing.

I just now tried to build what my original order was that I placed back in January '21 and it comes out to $58,490! Below is my original order WITH the black mod top and with the $1300 below invoice I'd have been at $46,523 or $44,742 without the top, roughly $14k more in 3 years for the same basic thing that you still can't get the mod top with unless you want a 4 door!

So, in the end, I wound up cheaper in my HE, got the white mod top, manual with the mid-package and Sasquatch and I still haven't seen another clone of mine in person ... all in all not too bad and no way in heck will I be getting rid of it anytime soon!

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club Screenshot 2024-04-30 135625

Wokenyon

Heritage
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Ram Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
If anyone was wanting to see the trailrax trmrr on a heritage edition here you go. I was apprehensive when ordering. I didn’t wanna throw off the old school look but I think it looks great. Also very high quality.
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_5507
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_5509
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_5508
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_5510

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Looking over the B&P with the Job 2 changes I'm so thankful that I have my Bronco already! Yes it really really really sucked waiting 3 years but in the end I got my standard HE for right at $42k with all the PP, offers, and below invoice pricing.

I just now tried to build what my original order was that I placed back in January '21 and it comes out to $58,490! Below is my original order WITH the black mod top and with the $1300 below invoice I'd have been at $46,523 or $44,742 without the top, roughly $14k more in 3 years for the same basic thing that you still can't get the mod top with unless you want a 4 door!

So, in the end, I wound up cheaper in my HE, got the white mod top, manual with the mid-package and Sasquatch and I still haven't seen another clone of mine in person ... all in all not too bad and no way in heck will I be getting rid of it anytime soon!

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_5510
So after reading @Lowcountry Bronco post about the build and price, I went and played with it as well. I found a couple of interesting things.

1. When you add the SAS package with the non beadlock capable wheel option (Everglades Wheel) it's $1000.00 less than the normal SAS wheel.

2.The black painted top option is not referred to as a modular top. The Heritage top is still called a modular top. Does this mean it's a different top?

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

So after reading @Lowcountry Bronco post about the build and price, I went and played with it as well. I found a couple of interesting things.

1. When you add the SAS package with the non beadlock capable wheel option (Everglades Wheel) it's $1000.00 less than the normal SAS wheel.

2.The black painted top option is not referred to as a modular top. The Heritage top is still called a modular top. Does this mean it's a different top?
The Everglades wheels are now the standard squatch wheels with the bead lock capable wheels are an extra $995. There supposedly is a new manufacturer for the new tops, not sure who but look at the inside, they're white looking and have removable sound deadening.

Also none of the new painted "mod" tops are for any of the 2 doors, only 4 so don't know if that's good or bad for us current 2 door owners.
Sponsored