First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Renting till my Bronco comes in
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Must be luck of the draw…. According to the build sheet “Additional Sound Deadening” is in the High Package which the HLE has so someone working the line is slapping the hood insulation on all HE’s. 😆
I think this a likely answer. Very strange.
Sponsored

Callelk

Heritage
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade ESV, Cherokee 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

My 24 2.7 has it............

Sponsored

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Is that a purple Bronco next to the HE?
Yeah... she just got it wrapped.... It is a metallic flake Purple... Looks pretty cool in the sunlight....

Not a full pic but better idea...
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club Waiting line

Last edited:

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Big Bend, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah... she just got it wrapped.... It is a metallic flake Purple... Looks pretty cool in the sunlight.
Nice! I considered something like that for my Raptor, but decided to go with the factory Velocity Blue after getting ADV fenders installed.

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Nice! I considered something like that for my Raptor, but decided to go with the factory Velocity Blue after getting ADV fenders installed.
Just added a better pic of her wrap above... It is not a full pic but closer up.

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tesla Model 3, 23 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Made a thread about this already so I don’t mean to keep beating up a dead horse but wanted to see if any HE is experiencing the same thing because this is driving me insane. Sometimes when on idle, I hear a clicking sound coming from behind the brake as if the Bronco is communicating with another Bronco via morse code. I noticed it 2 days after I picked up the Bronco and took it right back to the dealership where they had it for a week and finally called me back to say they sent the issue to ford and ford told them it’s a normal behavior for 2.3s. The crazy part is they had me drive 2 Broncos (4door no squatch big bend and a 2 door HE) from the lot and both were making similar noises. I took the Bronco again to a local brake shop and they said everything looked fine. The noise is only noticeable sometimes when I back up or when on idle but if I rev it up, it goes away completely. I think it’s related to the waste gate but I’m not 100% sure. Any help/feedback would be appreciated.This is a 2.3 auto engine

I can't comment on specific auto brake pedal rattle since I have a manual, but my wastegate is NOISY! It rattles just like yours when the Bronco is cold. It goes away once it's warmed up though. I assume it's because the rubber or whatever heats up and expands. I haven't tried to grab and shake it while the engine is hot yet.

Sponsored

TXBronco1313

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I can't comment on specific auto brake pedal rattle since I have a manual, but my wastegate is NOISY! It rattles just like yours when the Bronco is cold. It goes away once it's warmed up though. I assume it's because the rubber or whatever heats up and expands. I haven't tried to grab and shake it while the engine is hot yet.
Yeahh I'm going to have to live with it but at least it's considered "normal" and not an actual issue. I heard you manual folks have the whole transmission grind hope your transmission is quiet!

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tesla Model 3, 23 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yeahh I'm going to have to live with it but at least it's considered "normal" and not an actual issue. I heard you manual folks have the whole transmission grind hope your transmission is quiet!
3K miles and no transmission noises yet!

ColoradoBroncoFan

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Raptor, ‘20 Mustang GT, ‘23 AMG GLE 53
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
We didn't get any allocations for MY24 Broncos but we had a few that were going to go unscheduled for MY23 and they had the option to convert again to a MY24. 7 people chose to wait it out for the MY24 and the others requested a refund. We do have ONE That got scheduled for production today so fingers crossed that it gets a vin this week and we start to see some movement on all of them!
I didn’t want to get too excited, but I was the ONE that was scheduled in March for build week 5/06/2024. Maybe I was a bit jaded, but I didn’t post about being scheduled here. 😎

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1712605981990-g7

Fast forward to today… 4 weeks out from build week, and the build week gets pushed out 3 weeks to 5/27/2024 but the last updated date stayed the same. 🤔

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1712606352648-6f

WTF @Ford Motor Company? I’ve been on this rollercoaster before, and I’m not riding it all year. 😡

EvilJim1971

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage Edition
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Not a 100% color match, but close enough for the girls I date.
Picked up an inexpensive winch mount with hoop, as a winch carrying homage to the original Stroppe Cactus Smasher.
Did a quick rattle can job, have a slight bit of touch up where the red meets the welds.
Can't really mask that properly.
PXL_20240408_200929577.jpg
PXL_20240408_200851544.jpg
Sponsored