First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hi everyone. I'm David. After years of reading, watching videos, playing with the Ford configurator, and hunting, I finally traded in my Civic Si for a 2024 Bronco on 4/11/24.

Yes, it's white. Yes, that was the day OJ's death was announced. Yes, I've been endlessly ribbed by my coworkers for that amazing coincidence. No, I'm not going to get any vanity plates that say Juice or anything like that.

His name is Snoopy. He's a 4 door Big Bend w/ Manual Transmission, Mid Pack, and Hard Top. It also came with the door storage bags.

Aside from some occasional overlanding, he's mainly my daily driver. I'm sick of getting stuck in the Iowa snow and this seemed like the best way to get a 4x4 with MT to accomplish that; I'm just not ready to give my MTs up yet.

So far, we took him out to go fishing and drove for 3 days with the front and mid panels off. I didn't anticipate how much I was going to enjoy the top being off. It felt very confining to have to put the top back on last night. I find myself far more excited to drive this than I ever was driving my Civic.

I've got TAC tube steps, the Mabett dash USB ports, and fabric rollbar grab handles ordered. Are there any other must have mods/addons that people recommend?
Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome aboard my fellow MT brethren!

For inexpensive MODs one of my first were the Redline hood struts.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hi everyone. I'm David. After years of reading, watching videos, playing with the Ford configurator, and hunting, I finally traded in my Civic Si for a 2024 Bronco on 4/11/24.

Yes, it's white. Yes, that was the day OJ's death was announced. Yes, I've been endlessly ribbed by my coworkers for that amazing coincidence. No, I'm not going to get any vanity plates that say Juice or anything like that.

His name is Snoopy. He's a 4 door Big Bend w/ Manual Transmission, Mid Pack, and Hard Top. It also came with the door storage bags.

Aside from some occasional overlanding, he's mainly my daily driver. I'm sick of getting stuck in the Iowa snow and this seemed like the best way to get a 4x4 with MT to accomplish that; I'm just not ready to give my MTs up yet.

So far, we took him out to go fishing and drove for 3 days with the front and mid panels off. I didn't anticipate how much I was going to enjoy the top being off. It felt very confining to have to put the top back on last night. I find myself far more excited to drive this than I ever was driving my Civic.

I've got TAC tube steps, the Mabett dash USB ports, and fabric rollbar grab handles ordered. Are there any other must have mods/addons that people recommend?
Welcome to the club!

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Welcome aboard! Also a fellow MT connoisseur, sold my GTi for my Heritage and by coincidence my Bronco came from Iowa, purchased through Granger! Hopefully the OJ connection to the Bronco will pass along with him. As for must have upgrades I'd say mudflaps seem to be the first for most and maybe a more aggressive tires than what comes with the Big Bend. Also, new guys have to post a pic of their Bronco ... forum rules! ;)

OP
OP
BigBeagle

BigBeagle

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Welcome aboard! Also a fellow MT connoisseur, sold my GTi for my Heritage and by coincidence my Bronco came from Iowa, purchased through Granger! Hopefully the OJ connection to the Bronco will pass along with him. As for must have upgrades I'd say mudflaps seem to be the first for most and maybe a more aggressive tires than what comes with the Big Bend. Also, new guys have to post a pic of their Bronco ... forum rules! ;)
Amusing that yours came from Iowa. I ended up sourcing mine from Minnesota because it was just this one, and one headed to Michigan, that were spec'd the way I wanted it.

Also posted in the Oxford White photos thread, but here’s one from Saturday morning when we went fishing…

Ford Bronco Hello from Iowa IMG_2256
Sponsored