Diver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hello,
We are just starting our search for a Bronco, trying to do research on how to order.

We test drove some today and were impressed with the ride and stance.

Going to take a lot of time it looks like to figure out where to order from and how to do it without having to wait three years to get one.
Cheers
Sponsored

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Welcome, You’ll have to buy used or dealer inventory...ordering one will take a minimum 2 years I’m guessing.

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Welcome! I hope you won't have to wait years. None of us should have to, but it is what it is... 🤷‍♀️

CGCarolinaBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base (Hubby) 2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

We were in the same boat. Never took into consideration that you couldn’t just go to a Ford Dealership and see some and just pick out your favorite. Seems car buying has gotten a bit tougher since supply shortage. And who would of guessed Ford is 2 years behind on fulfilling orders. We got very lucky to find 2. Paid a ADM but that was to be expected. Both of ours were canceled orders. We drove just a few hours to get them. But are over the moon with the 2 we have. If you take your time and call around there may be a chance you will get lucky and find one. We definitely love ours. Best of luck. I feel bad for those waiting so long to get theirs. Some people do change their minds and give other people an opportunity to get one. Dealers in your area may have some that have declined their Bronco orders.

OP
OP

Bodaway

Wildtrak
First Name
Diver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
One that we drove today was a cancelled order, but it was a manual transmission and my wife does not want to go there. They were asking $11k over msrp also, that turned me away.....
Sponsored