Sponsored

Hello from a new Heritage Limited Edition owner!

First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited Edition
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Hey Y’all!
My name is Christina. A month ago, I purchased a 2024 Heritage Limited Edition 4 door in Yellowstone. I have already put a few decorations on it lol I had no idea how much fun you Bronco people have! I’m proud to be a member of the Bronco family! It is a bit difficult to find things for the Heritage Limited, but I did manage to order a set of badges and a few other small things. I’m hoping to meet many new friends here. Any suggestions or comments (as long as they’re nice) are welcome as well. Today, I’m working on Buck Buck Bronco keychains. (I had no idea that was a thing until I got bucked!) now I want to spread it around :) I hope everyone is having a great day!

IMG_1876.jpeg

IMG_1833.jpeg

IMG_1752.jpeg

IMG_1766.jpeg

IMG_1760.jpeg

IMG_1968.jpeg
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

OP
OP
HeritageMama87
First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sponsored

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak,'24 Maverick Lariat Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congrats, looks like you are working on making it your own. Have fun!

OP
OP
HeritageMama87
First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Congrats, looks like you are working on making it your own. Have fun!
Thank you! I am! I am also learning something new about her every single day. I’m so glad to have found this forum!

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Congrats. Need to tint the front windows. When you do so, the B Pillar will stand out with it's dull finish. There are overlays that are gloss black (I think StickerFab might sell them, but definitely available on Amazon.) which will lend to visual continuity between front/back windows. Also, you may find the simple modification of Raising the Steps worthwhile.

OP
OP
HeritageMama87
First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Congrats. Need to tint the front windows. When you do so, the B Pillar will stand out with it's dull finish. There are overlays that are gloss black (I think StickerFab might sell them, but definitely available on Amazon.) which will lend to visual continuity between front/back windows. Also, you may find the simple modification of Raising the Steps worthwhile.
Thank you for your suggestions! I’m on stickerfab now. Obviously, I need the front window tint, but would I need the windshield eyebrows too? Also what percent shade? I am not familiar with the term windshield eyebrows or where it is. Could you explain? And, as far as raising the steps, that is a good idea as well. Is it difficult to do? Would I be able to do it myself? I would much rather have steps on my bronco but Im still unsure of how I’ll do it. I wish I could keep my rails I have and add steps but that’s impossible.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you for your suggestions! I’m on stickerfab now. Obviously, I need the front window tint, but would I need the windshield eyebrows too? Also what percent shade? I am not familiar with the term windshield eyebrows or where it is. Could you explain? And, as far as raising the steps, that is a good idea as well. Is it difficult to do? Would I be able to do it myself? I would much rather have steps on my bronco but Im still unsure of how I’ll do it. I wish I could keep my rails I have and add steps but that’s impossible.
The "eyebrow" is the top of the windshield. You can ask Chris (owner of @StickerFab ), but I think the OEM rear tint is approx. 30%.

The stock OEM steps sit lower than they need to be exposing the pinch weld seam which is unsightly. Keeping the OEM steps and adding a spacer as illustrated in the thread I linked is an easy modification. The end result is the step is raised the height of the spacer and hides the pinch welds.

Sponsored
OP
OP
HeritageMama87
First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The "eyebrow" is the top of the windshield. You can ask Chris (owner of @StickerFab ), but I think the OEM rear tint is approx. 30%.

The stock OEM steps sit lower than they need to be exposing the pinch weld seam which is unsightly. Keeping the OEM steps and adding a spacer as illustrated in the thread I linked is an easy modification. The end result is the step is raised the height of the spacer and hides the pinch welds.
Thank you so much for explaining!!!

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hey Y’all!
My name is Christina. A month ago, I purchased a 2024 Heritage Limited Edition 4 door in Yellowstone. I have already put a few decorations on it lol I had no idea how much fun you Bronco people have! I’m proud to be a member of the Bronco family! It is a bit difficult to find things for the Heritage Limited, but I did manage to order a set of badges and a few other small things. I’m hoping to meet many new friends here. Any suggestions or comments (as long as they’re nice) are welcome as well. Today, I’m working on Buck Buck Bronco keychains. (I had no idea that was a thing until I got bucked!) now I want to spread it around :) I hope everyone is having a great day!

Ford Bronco Hello from a new Heritage Limited Edition owner! IMG_1968

Congratulations on your Bronco, Christina! We hope you love being behind the wheel!

StickerFab

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / 2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thanks for tagging and congrats on the Heritage Bronco @HeritageMama87 !

Everywhere I can see consensus is closer to 15%. I did 30% on my Bronco Raptor.

Ford Bronco Hello from a new Heritage Limited Edition owner! 1715117679928-0s

OP
OP
HeritageMama87
First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Instead of raising the step, I decided to put pinch well covers on. Much better!! Attached a before and after!

IMG_1946.jpeg

IMG_1947.jpeg
Sponsored