First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badsquatch, Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is 100% shrockworks design, they bought it when shrockworks went under.
Yeah, shrockworks left a bunch of buyers out their hard earned money when they closed, as they took payment up front and their long delays pushed people outside of the window to dispute it with their credit card company.

Just wanted to make sure it wasn't the same ownership with a new name. Sounds like it's not. (y)
Sponsored

OP
OP
Brave Offroad Designs

Brave Offroad Designs

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.braveoffroaddesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Welcome. Holding out for a rear bumper that follows looks good and has the license plate on it. Life ADD Rock Fighter but better priced and lines up with rear lines and SAS Flares. Maybe options for sensors or not and Baja S1 cutouts or not.
Thank you for your feedback, @Lak34ers! We're always looking to improve and expand our product line. We'll definitely take your suggestions into consideration for a rear bumper that aligns with the features you mentioned. Stay tuned for updates!

OP
OP
Brave Offroad Designs

Brave Offroad Designs

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Will all of the bumpers you produce have the "Brave" logo cut out on the front, or do you plan on producing some without the logo for people who want a more elegant look?
We understand that everyone has different preferences and we get that you and others might prefer it without the logo. As a company getting started in the manufacturing game, who is putting a ton of time in, we are extremely proud of our craftsmanship and would hope that anyone putting our stuff on their rigs would be just as proud. For that reason we likely won’t produce anything without the logo in the near future.

OP
OP
Brave Offroad Designs

Brave Offroad Designs

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Design a cool looking affordable *centered* swing arm rear bumper with rear cutouts for lights as well as upgrade paths to jerry can / rotopax mounts!
Thanks for the suggestion, @Draughon! A centered swing arm rear bumper with the features you mentioned sounds like a great idea. We're still designing our rear bumper and will definitely look at that.

OP
OP
Brave Offroad Designs

Brave Offroad Designs

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nice get-acquainted post. Appreciate your enthusiasm.
You forgot to mention the product category (categories?) you make.
Thank you for pointing that out, @BostonSasquatch. We specialize in offroad body armor and accessories. As we grow we plan to broaden our product range. This group will definitely be the first to know about any upcoming product releases.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Brave Offroad Designs

Brave Offroad Designs

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Welcome! Love the bumper design, very clean. Would be interested if you offer a similar design for the rear bumper.
Thank you for the kind words, @Peitnanahtan! We're glad you like our bumper design. Stay tuned for the rear bumper. We plan to wrap the Bronco up.

OP
OP
Brave Offroad Designs

Brave Offroad Designs

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, crap, now there's another bumper on my list when I thought I had it narrowed to one. 😅

Can you fit an S1 in the endcaps? I want a side facing light set and yours look juuuuust big enough.
We're thrilled to be on your list, Chrome_Pony! Our endcaps are large enough to fit an S1, but that cutout would be up to you. Send us pics if you do it!

OP
OP
Brave Offroad Designs

Brave Offroad Designs

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Welcome!

These are shrockwork's designs right? Is this same ownership new name or did you just happen to acquire the designs?

Also, do you plan to offer a powdercoated option? If so, hopefully its the same supplier as shrockworks, as they had the best powdercoating I've had on any off road part.
Thanks @cgv!

To answer the Shrockworks question, yes and no. We worked very closely with Shrockworks as a local installer for over 15 years. We always felt that their designs and finished products were second to none. When Shrockworks shut their doors, we purchased the rights to their Bronco products, as the only Bronco front bumper that they built was on the Bronco that we now own.

Even though legally we could have started reproducing their bumpers and skids immediately, we have spent the last 6 months tweaking the Shrockworks designs to fit our standards here at Brave. At the end of the day, there is not a single part on the bumper that wasn't redesigned or modified in some way. The same goes for the sliders as well.

As for the powder-coated option, we're exploring various suppliers to ensure the best quality for our customers, but not yet offering powdercoating as an option.

OP
OP
Brave Offroad Designs

Brave Offroad Designs

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is 100% shrockworks design, they bought it when shrockworks went under.
That's a fair assumption @medguy. We worked closely with Shrockworks over the years in our fabrication business and were very close with the designer. We, like many, hated to see the company go under. Although the designs look similar on the surface, we have made a lot of, what we think, improvements in aesthetics, fitment, and durability.

Draughon

Badlands
First Name
Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Something like this - but cooler. ;-)

https://www.expeditiononestore.com/...-Single-Swing-Tire-Carrier-System_p_2262.html

Maybe with a swing hinge on the other side that fits over the spare tire like a "cage" kinda like what the DV8 rear bumper does except yours would have jerry can / rotopax mounts / on the sides with a small shelf area..

https://www.cjponyparts.com/dv8-offroad-competition-series-rear-bumper-full-width-bronco/p/RBBR04/

Thanks for the suggestion, @Draughon! A centered swing arm rear bumper with the features you mentioned sounds like a great idea. We're still designing our rear bumper and will definitely look at that.

Sponsored

Chrome_Pony

Badlands
First Name
Chrome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2.3L Badlands High, 2017 LWN Duramax Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We're thrilled to be on your list, Chrome_Pony! Our endcaps are large enough to fit an S1, but that cutout would be up to you. Send us pics if you do it!
Interested in finding out what your lead times are currently, and seeing if you have sales planned for the near future. Thanks!

Todd H.

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looking forward to installing the Brave Offroad front bumper. I hope it comes with good instructions. So far they have answered my questions in a very timely manner.
I've now Ordered the bumper and waiting on delivery, hopefully I'm not too far down the fabrication list.....

OP
OP
Brave Offroad Designs

Brave Offroad Designs

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looking forward to installing the Brave Offroad front bumper. I hope it comes with good instructions. So far they have answered my questions in a very timely manner.
I've now Ordered the bumper and waiting on delivery, hopefully I'm not too far down the fabrication list.....
Thanks for the kind words Todd. If we can't get customer service right then we have problems. We don't exist without you guys.

You aren't far down the list at all. Once freight picks it up we'll get a tracking number to you. We can't control freight, especially this time of year, but I expect you to have it well before christmas.

Keerplunk

Big Bend
First Name
Izzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep JKU, 2022 Cyber Orange 4Dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So went to look you up and see the designs you ad for bumpers and your website seems to be down.

OP
OP
Brave Offroad Designs

Brave Offroad Designs

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So went to look you up and see the designs you ad for bumpers and your website seems to be down.
Hey Keerplunk have you tried the site again? Not sure why you had issues, but if you're still having them I'd like to know. Appreciate you.
Sponsored