Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford 150 1955 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a quick question how do the points work for installing items? I don't have enough points for (AIR COMPRESSOR KIT) but think about using the points for installing were I don't lose them.

M-1830-BRC_V4.jpg
I just installed mine - took me 4 hrs -- the YouTube Video was very helpful -- something I'm sure you can do .
Sponsored

Reidt131

First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150,
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Off topic: Does anyone know how to get your Ford Points to show up on the app?

We bought our Bronco off of lease and were told that we would get the points added to our Ford pass app. The problem is we have the truck linked to two different accounts and the dealership never asked for ANY ID info. They just said they would show up automatically, but how does that work if they don't have the account info?

I want to redeem my ~$300 points toward adding AUX switches.

G6Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G6 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Somebody , [looks like i will] needs to ask what are they doing with all the telemetry they are gathering on the fordpass users? who are they selling this info to and for what purpose. Example are they selling to insurance companies so they can determine your insurance rates based on you driving habits? or perhaps black box info after a wreck to determine liability? on and on and on. Anytime you are offered money to use a product be VERY suspicious.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I have the Visa so no issues and I am currently Blue tier. Next FP accessory purchase will most likely be ProCal.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Heads up that Ford has changed the FordPass Rewards Points expiration policy.

Effective October 1, 2024, the Points of FordPass Rewards members who don't have a FordPass Rewards Visa® will expire after 18 months of inactivity in their FordPass Rewards account instead of 24 months. This means if a member has not earned Points, completed a Tier Activity** or redeemed Points for 18 months, their balance will expire.

This update does not apply to FordPass Rewards Visa cardholders.

Screenshot 2024-06-27 at 1.46.34 PM.jpg
I received the same notice.
For my account I also have the Ford Pass VISA Card so this will not apply. I am pretty much done with Ford accessory purchases, so I only use this for oil changes. I won't Lose points on this account.
The concern is my wife's account; She only uses the points for an oil change. No VISA, little point activity in or out. IMO, WE all earned those points mostly from a vehicle purchase and FORD should NOT take them away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received the same notice.
For my account I also have the Ford Pass VISA Card so this will not apply. I am pretty much done with Ford accessory purchases, so I only use this for oil changes. I won't Lose points on this account.
The concern is my wife's account; She only uses the points for an oil change. No VISA, little point activity in or out. IMO, WE all earned those points mostly from a vehicle purchase and FORD should NOT take them away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The old model was 24 months of inactivity before loss of points; now it's 18 (assuming no Visa). If your wife is using points for oil changes and you have concerns about the points expiring . . . what kind of interval are you guys using for oil change?

Poppavein

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harleys, Ducatis, 2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I rarely use cash. This convinced me that I’m losing out of free stuff, so I signed up.
I don’t carry a balance, guess they make money on the credit card transaction fees.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The old model was 24 months of inactivity before loss of points; now it's 18 (assuming no Visa). If your wife is using points for oil changes and you have concerns about the points expiring . . . what kind of interval are you guys using for oil change?
Once a year.

KGRoberts

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Chevelle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't even realize that our FordPass Points would expire. I was saving them for something fun.
Ford Bronco FordPass Rewards Points Expiration Policy Change 1719846281890-l8

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There's already a longish thread about this elsewhere. Note that all you have to do is use some and they roll over again.