First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It's just a name to sell something. Does anyone think you can only go to Big Bend in a Big Bend?
Exactly correct. When I owned my cobra I never expect snakes in the trunk! Even if Samual L. Jackson was riding shotgun.
Sponsored

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford was probing to see if they could get away with ruining the Mustang by turning it into a front wheel drive import type car and ultimately got probed in the arse with consumer push back. The Galaxy was named in an era of space obsession.
A Probe was my first car. Damn I loved thing!

FordFamily4Fun

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'10 Escape, '16 Explorer, '22 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My impression has been (right or wrong) narrower tires are better for snow so the BD 265 would be solid. I read somewhere (anybody can write anything on this stuff) that Black Diamond trails are rated for at least 32" tires and a rear locker, which the BD has. Seeing as the BD comes standard with rock rails and bash plates, and if you add the SAS package, it seems ready to go as the lower trim model for tough trails. Me, 95% of my off-road is driving beaches where the best tires are wide and bald so you float/roll over deep sand aired down. Tough treads can dig in soft sand easier and bottom you out, but my BD has been great aired down to 14 or so in soft sand. Just because you have a Bronco or Rubicon does not mean you can beach drive soft, deep sand without airing down. I have recovered quite a few Jeeps that did not air down in my little AWD 2010 Escape. It is (still use it on the beaches but my BD will replace it completely when it dies) lightweight and floats over the sand with its wide, practically bald tires.

OP
OP
Valhalla

Valhalla

Badlands
First Name
Valhalla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco,1996 Bronco, F350, JKU, MKZ, Silverado
Your Bronco Model