William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape haha
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Btw, I got tired of driving my 2017 Escape in 2018.
Lol, I feel ya. Overall I haven't had an issue with the Escape and was going to get a truck before the new Bronco reservation dates were announced. Just didn't think it'd take this long ;)
Sponsored

Rayder

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The 2 door thing isn't true at all to my knowledge aside from the hardtop being an automatic constraint on the 2 door. However if you aren't a reservation holder there is virtually zero chance of getting a '22 with a 2.7. There won't be enough 2.7's available to even build out the remaining orders for res. holders in '22, much less someone who placed an order a month ago.

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yours is in production now? I think the wait is a blessing in some ways, they got to iron out some of the kinks. I wouldnā€™t have wanted an earlier build. But hindsight is always 20/20
As somebody who got a 2 door in Nov 21, I want to let you keep believing this, but it isn't true. The 2 door is amazing and gets a lot of attention. No issues to date.

filup01

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I guess weā€™ll know if your dealer is telling the truth this Thursday when the schedule comes out. If thereā€™s no 2-doors then heā€™s right. If not, heā€™s a typical, lying dealerā€¦or he didnā€™t place the order in the beginning (which would heā€™d still be a liar).

Jason Sandsux

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22? Bronco and 77 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'd be surprised and honestly a little ticked off if a Feb 2022 order was delivered as a 2022 model unless it was very late year. I hope for the OP he does get his bronco but I'm well over a year waiting for a Base Base and I'm even wondering if I'll get a 2022 model.
The only excuse is prioritizing profits over customers and I recognize the base with zero options added has the lowest margins. But why did Ford even offer it or take the Rez or Order? I hear people say they can't stop smiling while they drive theirs but I'm starting to wonder if I'll feel embarrassed like a sucker while driving mine.

Sponsored

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

guest001

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Lol, I feel ya. Overall I haven't had an issue with the Escape and was going to get a truck before the new Bronco reservation dates were announced. Just didn't think it'd take this long ;)
I had a 2002 Tacoma TRD with 193K miles and a 2011 Mustang. I traded them both in on the Escape. I've had no problems, it has been reliable but I knew I made a mistake within a few months. Oh well, live and learn. Lost some interest in the Bronco over the past 18 months but the build week email has revived my interest.
2D OBX lux tow

Deleted member 32220

2dr Black Diamond ordered 12/28/21 build date 4/13/22
My 2 door is scheduled for 5/1 build week currently. BL, 2.7, Lux, non-sas, tow. I was a day 2 reservation. There is hope!
They will still be building them right up until the point that they canā€™t. I feel if this is true maybe they did the right thing now nearing April to stop taking orders for something they canā€™t deliver and since there is no more reservation debacle. I too would tell them come see me in October when the MY 23ā€™ order banks open.

Sponsored

bigedizzle

Black Diamond
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge st and a 2017 Fiesta st
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I work for a dealer and still waiting on my 21 2 door. I have heard nothing about 2 doors not being built
Dude, those dealer reps are not trustworthy. Do they have a Ford memo or circular to prove Ford has maxed out 2022 2-Doors? The dealer folks can literally tell you anything to influence your decision making.

Call the Bronco hotline to verify anything the dealers tell you.

CJK

Outer Banks
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mazda 2
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dealer allocations are more of a hold up than it being 2 door. I ordered mine on January 6th, and it's being built today. I got lucky and found the right dealer
Huh....I ordered mine December 13th and haven't heard a thing.

Mflies23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

2 doors are definitely rare... I picked mine up on December 1st... still have yet to see another 2 door out in the wild. Still can't stop for gas without someone coming up to talk to me about it.
Here in Portland , Oregon I have seen about 10 Broncos in the wild ( becoming a more common occurrence the last month or so) and would say about 4 out of the 10 were 2 doors.

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Being in Kentucky, where in Indiana did you see them?
Community Ford Lincoln of Bloomington.

I saw my first 2-door in the wild today. A black one parked outside a building I drove past.

T.S.

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
moped
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have not seen any two doors and only 4-5 four doors in the northern CT area.. They are all scarce in these parts.
Sponsored