Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How I got my tailgate. (n)
1F90F890-18E5-4370-A795-4DA3FAFB239E.jpeg

27F9E756-8327-4B08-B6D4-45C2A5703487.jpeg

Insult to injury, had to drive 40 mins to a FEDEX location that could receive such a large package for return.

All that said, Ford customer service took care of it without a fuss and the replacement tailgate is now on the way.

Here’s to hoping it gets here in one piece this time!🤞

Funny enough, the replacement came defective as well. 🙄

No threads cut in the upper holes of the mounting brackets. Ended up having to tap them myself, rather than requesting another replacement.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/fixed-slide-out-tailgate-brackets-missing-threading.71020/
Sponsored

msg

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Probably already answered int he 16 pages of this thread.. so apologies but here it goes...
The table looks like it blocks the 2 little storage areas in there? one with the jack and the other for random stuff (I keep a pump and a jump start there). That would be a bummer but the 20% off coupon is really tempting... Thanks in advance!

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 24 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Probably already answered int he 16 pages of this thread.. so apologies but here it goes...
The table looks like it blocks the 2 little storage areas in there? one with the jack and the other for random stuff (I keep a pump and a jump start there). That would be a bummer but the 20% off coupon is really tempting... Thanks in advance!
If you can find one of the install threads they show how the sto areas can still be accessed. Plus since there is a void created with the mounting platform you actually gain some added sto between.

Last edited:
Reactions: msg

msg

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you can find one of the install threads they show how the sto areas can still be accessed. Plus since there is a void between the mounting platform you actually gain some added sto between.
Thank you! I'll check the install threads and probably pull the trigger then!

Sponsored

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

In case ur wondering, the Slideout Tailgate deck Can handle weight… 40 bags of mulch total in the rear….
Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Slideout Tailgate finally available as an accessory! IMG_7705

Last edited:

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs