First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just received the email. Plugged in my points and discount, Slide out tailgate would be 967, and I could pick it up from my dealer.

I may need to pull the trigger, that is probably the cheapest I could purchase for. I've wanted to get one for a while, but could not stomach the price.

RC Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '97 Geo Tracker
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Quit making me want to spend more money! I’m already saving for tires for this fall…

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
With the discount and my fordpass points I can get the ford bash plate kit for like 300..... very tempting. Know I'd have to modify the front bash plate, but would get the fuel tank skid and transfer case skid which is what I want lol

Sponsored

IwannaGOfast

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Ranger Long Travel, 2014 Cruze Commuter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just received the email. Plugged in my points and discount, Slide out tailgate would be 967, and I could pick it up from my dealer.

I may need to pull the trigger, that is probably the cheapest I could purchase for. I've wanted to get one for a while, but could not stomach the price.
It's still a tough pill to swallow. It kills me that these weren't available add on options for early models.

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is it me or can Ford not execute anything well. I’m forced to select a dealer(far away)to ship floor mats and Bed liner(floor only) to for a Maverick. Trick to navigating this website?

OP
OP
userdude

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is it me or can Ford not execute anything well. I’m forced to select a dealer(far away)to ship floor mats and Bed liner(floor only) to for a Maverick. Trick to navigating this website?
There's a tabbed area where you should be able to change it to ship to address or something. I did the opposite earlier when I was trying something.

EDIT: Here on the cart page:

Ford Bronco Ford Accessories 4th of July Sale - 25% Off. What'd you buy? 1719862135953-14

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's easy to offer such discounts when you're gouging. Here is the same item direct from Bestop for $400 less than through Ford, and the discount only applies up to 100%, pretty useless.

OP
OP
userdude

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's easy to offer such discounts when you're gouging. Here is the same item direct from Bestop for $400 less than through Ford, and the discount only applies up to 100%, pretty useless.
Unless you have points.

Sponsored

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There's a tabbed area where you should be able to change it to ship to address or something. I did the opposite earlier when I was trying something.

EDIT: Here on the cart page:

Ford Bronco Ford Accessories 4th of July Sale - 25% Off. What'd you buy? 1719862135953-14
My mistake. Small print says dealer pick up only. Looks like I will be buying aftermarket. I’m not driving 50 miles to a dealer. Won’t let me select one near me.

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@IwannaGOfast : Yes agreed. That was not an option when I bought my Bronco. Unfortunately, Ford has just bled me for more money.

Though the good news is I am near the end of my journey. I have my Bronco with nearly everything I wanted to do with it. So :cwl:

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My mistake. Small print says dealer pick up only. Looks like I will be buying aftermarket. I’m not driving 50 miles to a dealer. Won’t let me select one near me.
Even if you add the zip code for the dealer? The dealer I go to was on the list. I also was signed in to the site.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can you find me a cheaper set of Ford Performance Rigid pod lights ($322.50) anywhere else? Or a full set of OEM skid plates (including gas tank) for $623? I've been shopping for both for a year, I think this is about the cheapest I've seen.

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That's a good question for Google, I'd suggest using the "shopping" option.
Sponsored